Reviews: nasuah

Location: South Korea, Gender: Female, Age: 24

Voyage Guest House

Melaka, Malaysia

The Staff welcomed be with big hospitality, and location is perfect compare to other hostel. Even though I need to pay for breakfast, it was really nice breakfast with bread, tea, coffee, sausage, omelette and many fruits. I stayed in the other hostel also, but I came back here again. It was really comfortable and clean hostel. Common room on first floor is small, so it was little bit hard to meet other people.

• 15th Nov 2013

Colombo Lavinia Beach Hostel

Colombo, Sri Lanka

If you travel alone, go here. However, I will not stay here again in here. The biggest reason because of location. Here is too far from center of Colombo. I stayed in the other hostel in Colombo also. The other place was better location, cleanliness, and big hospitality. Here is just general hostel. Beach is really not that special. Good thing was this atmosphere is easy to make a new friend.

• 7th Nov 2013

New Road Guest House

Bangkok, Thailand

Staff tried to handle hostel well, but they are not unprofessional. Internet was not working during the 2 days. People only rely on two old computer with long waiting. Problem was un pluge-in, and they didn't try to call repair man or fix it by themselves. I fixed it. Hostel also just general, nothing special. This hostel is just for the Myanmar Visa. There is no reason to stay here again. Even far from famous places.

• 6th Aug 2013

The City Garden Villa

Siem Reap, Cambodia

The bed is too big, so even people cannot walk in the room. I stayed in dormitory room with my companies in same room, so it was fine. If you came here alone and staying in dormitory, there is even no room to put your baggage, and it is annoying whenever using the toilet. And, Staff was really unprofessional. Whenever we book the tour, or car, it was late or sometimes, driver didn't appear without any reasons. Staff didn't handle the problem it and even for noisy at until late night. I hate here

• 1st Aug 2013

Backpackers House

Nha Trang, Vietnam

Just general hostel.

• 28th Jul 2013

Sunflower Hotel Hoi An

Hoi An, Vietnam

We had problem for going this hostel from other city,but they help us a lot. Even though we was in other city, they help to arrange the car even before the check-in. Swimming pool is nice, and atmosphere is definitely young and enjoyable. The restaurant in the hostel is really nice. I will stay here if I go again.

• 26th Jul 2013

Cham Hotel

Da Nang, Vietnam

The staff have poor level of English, she and he was not helpful. I was really sick, and this location is not good. There is nothing near here. Even beach is far from here. Yes, it is close to the sea, but the nearest sea is not for swimming. Breakfast also just bread with coffee. It was really hard to find other place to explore, and the staff was really bad. I will never stay here agian.

• 25th Jul 2013

Tran Ly Hotel

Hue, Vietnam

Nice!!! We stayed in very big room with my three friends. It was huge and clean. You can walk the street to get what you want easily. The women staff was helpful to arrange our own trip because we arrive late for trip. Staff was helpful. This is really value for money to stay nice hotel at a low price. I will visit here agian.!!

• 24th Jul 2013
  • South Korea

Please, change your tour company!!!! I used HaLong Bay tour and bus, but it was not good even it was bad!!! Especially, your bus tour company staff is rude and unkind. Bus condition was disaster. You need to care about customer more than playing the game. Sometimes, staff was not helpful because they were busy for playing game. If I go Vietnam again, sorry I will search other hostel.

• 21st Jul 2013

Sihome Backpackers Hostel

Vientiane, Laos

It was pretty nice place. Staff was kind, atmosphere was cool.

• 19th Jul 2013

Pans Place Guesthouse

Vang Vieng, Laos

It's definately value for money but it was not that clean. Bathroom looks scary. The owner was kind and try to help us a lot.

• 18th Jul 2013
  • South Korea

There is a belief amonst some that you must kill every possible single organisam in a bathroom. As we are on a septic tank system , we would be up to our nose in brown soup if we did what some timid souls think we should. So if you have a thing about clean PLEASE dont book at pans place as you will not be happy.

Khammany Inn Hostel

Luang Prabang, Laos

There is no word to explain this hostel. Just AWESOME. Host know how to enjoy life and Lao staff was so kind. Delicious breakfast, BBQ party and free shot makes me stay one more night. In addition, they provide many things at the cheapest price so I donot need to spend a time to discount. They clean my room everyday. Private big bathroom, TV, air conditioner and reprigerator at incredible price. I will visit Lao just because of this hostel.

Kikies House

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Staff was so kind and nice. That is enough to stay in here. Host women was so kind and Thai staff help me a lot. It is good place and good atmosphere.

Sawasdee Welcome Inn

Bangkok, Thailand

I usually don't care about condition of sleeping place, but it was bad. Almost every facilities was broken and dirty. Plus, staff was not kind. You should pay overprice when you need something else.

Kimchee Hongdae Guesthouse

Seoul, South Korea

It was cheap, clean and nice location. Eventhough we arrived late, the staff was very nice. I wanna stay in Kimchi hostel later again.

Villa Esthela

Antigua, Guatemala

The bar was nice to hang out with people.

La Mesa de los Mayas Hotel

Flores, Guatemala

It was average hostel and staff was kind.