Pathpoint Cologne

Cologne, Germany

Extremely clean and tidy hostel.GREAT showers. Very helpful and kind staff. I don't see why you shouldn't stay here.

• 6th Feb 2016
  • Argentina

Great to hear from you! We are so glad that you had such a good time with us! We hope you enjoy the rest of your travels and come see us again real soon.

Capsule Hostel Patong

Phuket Patong Beach, Thailand

Great hostel! Would definitely recommend to anyone interested in staying at Patong since it's in the middle of Bangla St. My personal experience was that I was traveling alone and there weren't many activities or things going on at the hostel. Maybe they could arrange activities (like beer pong) to bring people together. Also, keep an eye on your flip flops/shoes/beach mats since they will be gone from the shelves.

• 3rd Jan 2016

Om Ganesh Hostel

Koh Phangan, Thailand

When I booked this accommodation on Hostelworld they requested a 5 nights minimum stay which I did. When I got there they said it was a 3 night minimum stay but that I couldn't change it now. Also the nights after new years were cheaper for walk-ins that when booked online. I would suggest them to be more transparent on this. Also when I checked in the person at the reception was under the influence and would be hostile to my petition to get a lower bunk bed.

• 30th Dec 2015

Peacock Hostel

Koh Lanta, Thailand

Stay here!

• 27th Dec 2015

Pak-Up Hostel

Krabi, Thailand

Great hostel, great bar! I would just suggest them to lower the drinks prices since they are a bit pretentious for a hostel bar.

• 22nd Dec 2015

Euphemia Old City Canal Zone

Amsterdam, Netherlands

• 13th Nov 2015

El Diablo Tranquilo

Punta del Diablo, Uruguay

Location, atmosphere and staff may be the three key factors of this hostel. They offer a wide variety of activities such as surf classes, horse rides and yoga. The staff is very helpful and there's a 24/7 reception desk. If you are gonna be staying in the dorms aside the hostel (AKA La Favela) I wouldn't pay more than usd12 a night. Honestly, very crapy rooms but worth if you are running on a budget

• 10th Feb 2013

Pocitos Hostel

Montevideo, Uruguay

Very well located, helpful and friendly staff, clean and cosy but the one huge drawback is that they don't take credit cards

• 9th Feb 2013