Reviews: arethacursino9651

Location: Brazil, Gender: Female, Age: 32

Bellavista Hostel

Santiago, Chile

Melhorar limpeza e manutenção dos quartos.

• 12th Mar 2015

Ashfield Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Helpfull staff, close to the city centre, clean rooms, fair breakfast. I was very happy to choose staying at Ashfield.

• 9th Feb 2015

Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

Close to the city centre. The bathrooms are old and the shower is separated from toilet.

• 7th Feb 2015

Thanks for the feedback! Not only are we close to the city centre, we are in fact surrounded by it, knee deep, wading through piles and piles of city centre. On a similar note, we like to keep the showers and toilets separate so that our guests don't confuse the two!

Adamgoodstay Guesthouse

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The place is such confortable. The owners are very attentive. Loved this place, close to the trams and Leidsplein, really good if are you planning to go on a concert at Melkweg, wich was pretty much my case. I do recommend Adamgoodstay Guesthouse!

• 9th Feb 2013

Thanks you Aretha, it was nice to have you over & always welcome in the future. All the best Hans & Wendie

Wombats has a amazing structure. The rooms are clean, there's a big locker for each gest. Breakfast has a lot of options an a fair price.

• 21st Sep 2012

St Christopher's Camden

Be prepared to go upstairs :) Awesome location.

• 10th Sep 2012

Hi there. Thanks for taking the time out to leave us a review. Apologies about the stairs. Unfortunately, it is an old building and lifts were not around when the building was constructed. However, worst case scenario it is only 2 levels. Best wishes, St.Christopher's Inn - Camden

Miraflores House

Lima, Peru

Francis, Miraflores House's owner was the best guide I found on my trip around Peru. He provide me all information about Lima, gave me tips and showed me especial places to go in a amazing map that he always gives to their guests.

Bellavista Hostel

Santiago, Chile

A such amazing location, clean baths, always avaiable on the second build, next to the main one.

• 1st Apr 2011