Location: Italy, Gender: Male, Age: 43

Backpackers Villa

Lake Garda, Italy

Good location in front of the lake. Too bad I went there in November, out of season and with grey and rainy days. I met Lisa and her parents-in-law, and they are all nice people.

Didn't like it. But my opinion is biased 'cause I've realised I'm not an ensuite lover : i.e. people taking showers in the middle of the night ... Staff were great though. Location and cleanliness good.

Circus Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Hotel-like comfort and cleanliness. Maybe a little pricey compared with other Berlin hostels, but you are in a top hostel : good location, lots of facilities, free dinner, really cleaned toilets and rooms, lots of smiles, everything perfect. Enjoy and taste Berlin.

International Budget Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Just a good and cheap (remember you're in Amsterdam) place to sleep. No kitchen, no real usual breakfast, no common rooms, except a little smoking room, showers and toilets are too small, there's no elevator, Wifi doesn't work properly, rooms require some "modernization". But good staff and good position near the city center.

Hostel of the Sun

Naples, Italy

Hostel in safe area of the town. Friendly girls at reception (Berry, Harriet, etc. ) : they try to help you in every manner. Excellent breakfast. You are near to: boat to Capri, Castel Nuovo, Royal Palace, all buses, shopping streets. Definitely recommended.

Girls at the reception extremely nice, especially Lorine from Quebec who received me and even remembered the exact key of my car when I left without telling her .... -)