Moustache Hostel

New Delhi, India

Great place to meet fellow travelers. Clean, good facilities, good location. A proper backpacker hostel in Delhi.

Flying Pig Uptown

Utrecht, Netherlands

The hostel is great value for money for what it offers. Really nice staff!

Amsterdam, Netherlands

A little bit off located, but it is one of the most professionally well-managed big-scale hostel I have been to. The cleanliness and the rooms comforts are on par with a well run 3 or 4 star hotel. But internet service breaks down time and again.

We'd like to thank you for your kind comment, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We are currently also fixing and upgrading our WIFI services - so we hope to see you soon again in Amsterdam! Your Meininger Team Amsterdam

Moustache Hostel

New Delhi, India

Pros: Nice place to meet fellow travelers, a good atmosphere, a handy kitchen and a nice common room. Cons: the dorm that I was in was a little bit too congested with beds.

Jungle Hostel

Goa, India

Awesome place to get stuck at and meet fellow travellers. Staff is simple great! Definitely recommended. It would be great if kitchen use is extended to allow simple meal preparations beyond ready to cook noodles.

Castle House

Zostel Jodhpur

Jodhpur, India

Proper backpackers hostel in Jodhpur. Abhishek has been one of the best and friendliest host I have come across.

Dear Customer Thanks for completing a review on your recent experience with Zostel. We are glad that you liked our staff, especially the awesome host - Abhishek and other all the other services that are part of our portfolio. We are striving hard to arrange international amenities and give travelers a great experience. We hope to see you in the future at all Zostels and again we do appreciate your feedback. Kind Regards Zostel

Mystic Jaisalmer

Jaisalmer, India

I had a really good stay at Mystic. Its right next to the fort. Staff is great and makes you comfortable. Definitely value for money! I lost my charger, but probably it was my mistake to be careless with it.

More than just an excellent value for money, this place just scores high on all fronts. It is one of the best hostels I have come across in India and has more of a "home feeling" than "hostel feeling". I wish there were more places like this all over India so that travelers have a place to rest and meet each other.

Stayokay Amsterdam Stadsdoelen

Amsterdam, Netherlands

- changed my bookings from mixed dorm to only males dorm!!! I did not appreciate that at all. Good points: - excellent location - good breakfast - dorm are quite since the lockers are outside. Nice idea for big dorms!

Hello! Thank you for your response and rating. Good to hear that you liked our location, breakfast and the lockers. We actually try to keep the male, who are travelling alone or with guy friends, in only male dorms. The mixed are more for couples. Kind Regards, Stayokay Stadsdoelen

Stayokay Valkenswaard

Eindhoven, Netherlands

- boiled eggs in the breakfast were cold (though the breakfast was included and alright) - I really did not life the strange showers (bathrooms). Controls on one side of the wall and the shower on the other side. - bathroom and toilets and the room are dull and boring. - if you book in advance one has to pay more!

Utrecht, Netherlands

The hostel's staff is really helpful. A good location, a great atmosphere and the availability of the kitchen makes the hostel a comfortable and 'gezellig' place to stay. Definitely recommended for Utrecht!

Asterix Hostel

Goa, India

The best hostel experience i had in India. Other so called Indian hostels may send their staff here to learn what travellers expect from a hostel. The staff is helpful and friendly, good facilities, but above all the hostel has awesome atmosphere. Definitely recommended!

Castle House

Goa, India

Other than some confusion about my bookings (my booking was cancelled for 2 days without me being informed about it) I definitely recommend it to fellow travellers. Its a great place, a very good staff, good location at a good price.

- room 101 was very NOISY - more irritating was the hostel staff indifferent attitude to traveler's concern for noise. Despite complaining they kept discussing loudly outside. - far from spotless, room 101 was not well kept. There are spots on the wall, paint was falling from walls. - Toilet flush was almost useless. - their restaurant is pricey for the service it offers - bed and linen were OK.. - has a free wifi which is VERY handy. - good location, taj is walking distance away.

Flying Pig Uptown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great hostel next to Vondelpark! Definitely recommended.

Utrecht, Netherlands

Had a comfortable stay. Location and general atmosphere of the hostel is great and the staff is always willing to help. I recommend it to others travelers/backpackers.

Smyle Inn

New Delhi, India

I was given a room with a malfunctioning AC (without any temperature control) and when I complained to the staff they shifted me to a room where the AC worked but the shower didn't! :-( The staff was not careful about basic things like these. Their approach seems like "may be the guest will be OK with screw ups". Though the owner seems interested in the welfare of his customers, he is usually too busy to be present at the hotel and teach his staff not to make mistakes like these ones.

Dear Guest, Thanks for your review and feedback. We have a team who looks after maintenance issues and sometimes things slip from under the hand. In your case this is exactly what happened. We take full ownership of this and want to assure you that we will be more careful in future. The reason you don't see me around is that I am mostly working behind the scenes. I am available on our email address and the moment any guest reports any thing that is needs attention, I quickly jump into action and sort things out. For quickly fixing things, a small email to me based on the e-mail address on booking cofnirmation will do the job quickly. Thanks and all the best and hope to see you soon sometimes. Harish Owner Smyle Inn

Mass Residency

Bangalore, India

The staff went out of the way to help me. I am all praise for their hospitality. The rooms were clean and tidy.

Jagatram Niwas Guest House

Dharamsala, India

Great views of the valley from the guest house, but the road to the guest house is very bumpy and a bit risky at night when it is raining and muddy. However, the well maintained rooms and great views definitely cover for that. A gently and helpful staff too.