Maison de Didi

Rome, Italy

The place is located very very close to Colosseum hence the metro line is also at a walking distance. You get a warm welcome and info when you get to the hostal which is very usefull. It is not a 5 star hotel so don't expect spotless pillows and linens but in general it's clean and value for money.

• 8th Aug 2013
  • Turkey

I used a laundry service to rent all the linens, towels and pillow cases. It's a big company that serves the city center, including the five star hotel ,that you seem to be very familiar with, even if in the end you booked a b&b. The linens are spotless, crisp white and always fresh, the cover get washed at every chaging, please just refrain to comment on thing that leave me wonder if you were actually talking about my b&b.

La Posada de Huertas

Madrid, Spain

it is located right at the centre and the sheets are really clean, just they make you make the beds! No bath in rooms and the common bath was not being cleaned very often.

Dar Hafsa

Fez, Morocco

even we came with a wrong reservation, they were kind enough to solve our problem and gave us their dining room. the hostel is really well decorated and very very clean. the best of the best is the amazing breakfast and the terrace with an amazing fez view.