Great hostel in a great location! Made my first stay in Tokyo so much better and easier! Really hope to return in the not so distant future! Only criticism is that the common room is closed off at midnight, so you either have to go to bed or go out!

• 14th Jan 2014

Greenpoint YMCA

New York, USA

This hotel was good for those on a budget, like myself. You get what you pay for, amd I couldn't complain with what I got. The room was comfy, the location was pleasant and the facilities were decent. My only recommendation would be to inform paying guests of the "breakfast voucher" on arrival as I was not aware of this until the day of my check-out. I also suggest wifi for those paying guests as well.

• 15th Jun 2013

I enjoyed my stay here again. The only complaint I have is that the toilets and shower area's were a bit untidy and messy with wet toilet paper on the floor in some parts. This is not a massive deal however, as I have stayed with St Christophers both in London and in Berlin and Amsterdam and have always enjoyed my stay and will continue to use them in the future. The staff are very friendly and welcoming and the communal TV lounge area is brilliant and cozy. Thanks for the stay!

• 19th Jan 2012