Reviews: Daxxa

Location England, Gender Male, Age 33

• England, Male, 31-40
8.0
4th Mar 2015

You definitely get what you pay for staying here. The only issues I had was with the flimsy mattress' on the bed; the very poor working showers and the general cleanliness off the room. The showers (on the 5th floor), were shocking! Hardly any water comes out of the shower head and that water, 40% of the time, was hot. As for the cleanliness of the room, I don't think it has had a good vacuuming in a long time. The collection of old contact lenses down the side of the bed told me this.

Anne Hostel Asakusabashi, Tokyo, Japan
14th Jan 2014

Great hostel in a great location! Made my first stay in Tokyo so much better and easier! Really hope to return in the not so distant future! Only criticism is that the common room is closed off at midnight, so you either have to go to bed or go out!

Greenpoint YMCA, New York, USA
8.0
15th Jun 2013

This hotel was good for those on a budget, like myself. You get what you pay for, amd I couldn't complain with what I got. The room was comfy, the location was pleasant and the facilities were decent. My only recommendation would be to inform paying guests of the "breakfast voucher" on arrival as I was not aware of this until the day of my check-out. I also suggest wifi for those paying guests as well.

St Christopher's Berlin, Berlin, Germany