Hostel Ruthensteiner Vienna

Vienna, Austria

The complementary sandwich :) Good: - The location of the hostel is great. Only 5 minutes walking distance to Westbahnhog. It took me an hour to get from the hostel to the airport (walking, u-bahn, cat). - The staff looks OK. They were very friendly and helpful. Bad: - Shower is useless. I had to keep pushing a button to keep the water running. - No soup or any shampoo in the bathroom of a private room. - No private lockers. I will not recommend it. Sorry guys.

• 25th Jan 2014
  • Bulgaria

Thank you so much for your review and for letting us know about these issues. I do wish you had spoken to us when you where here! When something is broken we usually fix it right away. Soap & shampoo are available for free at reception, and we have free lockers and safety deposit boxes. There's even a faster way to get to the airport - a direct bus from Westbahnhof - which we always recommend to guests. We are so sorry about the problems you had, and we wish you all the best for your travels!

3BE Backpackers Bed

Eindhoven, Netherlands

Overall a very nice hostel and a pleasure to stay in. It is clean - only the bathrooms are a bit mouldy. There is a nice smoking area for all kinds of smokes. Please bare in mind that you can't buy coffees in Eindhoven - only in Amsterdam. There are some strict hours when you can check in, so please check them and your arrival time so you don't have to wait hours outside.

• 10th Sep 2013

Shelter Jordan

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Not the best hostel I've ever been but not the worst also. The dorms are really small and there is only one power socket in the room. If you want to charge your devices you have to go down to the lobby. It is fairly clean but the toilets and bathrooms are in the same place and they are common for the entire floor. After 10 o'clock it becomes really noisy.

• 6th Sep 2013