Location China, Gender Female, Age 28

Town House 50 Saigon, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
29th May 2013

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed in!! Very clean and the staffs there are super friendly, attentive and helpful!! They have free breakfast in the morning, they give you a free map of the city and tell you the way to see the famous places and mark them on your map. I feel like they would help you with anything you might have! It is definitely a highlight of my trip and I would recommend it to anyone who visit HCMC!

The Siem Reap Hostel, Siem Reap, Cambodia
21st May 2013

Look location, walking distance to the pub street while not loud around. Liked the airport pickup. I stayed in a female dorm room, it's clean and air-conditioned.. Which is very very necessary!!

Han Tang Inn Hostel, Xi'an, China
5th Apr 2013

I have been to Xi'an many times, but this is my first hostel stay there. I loved their top roof garden, and their fantastic location, only like 10 minutes walk to some major sightseeing places. Definitely recommend it.