No.8 Tottenham, London, England
7.1
14th May 2015

8th Mar 2013

I'd easily stay here again & it's up on the same level of quality as its sister hostel at Swiss Cottage. Being a little further out of London maybe meant that it wasn't too busy on a Friday night. I had a 4-bed dorm to myself! The staff were friendly and dealt with my only query quickly. The room and the facilities were pretty faultless, the showers were especially clean & well looked after (not all hostels I've stayed at can boast this). The free breakfast was most welcome too. Many thanks.

Dear Edward Webb, Thank you very much for your lovely review. We are pleased to know that you had a good time with us. We hope to see you soon. Best Regards, Palmers Lodge Hillspring Team

8th Oct 2012

I've stayed here a number of times and will be again next Friday. A very friendly hostel and one of the best things is the thick curtains around the bunks. Seriously, when someone comes into the room late (which is OK, it's a hostel after all) the curtains prevent instant wide-awakeness! Many thanks.

Smart Camden Inn Hostel, London, England
7.4
14th Sep 2012

Nice little hostel, will add to my list of good ones to stay at. However, unless I wasn't looking properly I couldn't find a loo on the floor I was staying. This meant a trip downstairs in the middle of the night but other than that I'd recommend this hostel. Oh and some curtains in the room would have been nice. I always take an face/eye mask with me but without it the light would have woken me up very early!

3rd Jul 2011

Have stayed here before and went back because it's a great hostel. Many thanks.

St Christopher's Camden, London, England
9.0
21st Jun 2011

Great hostel and very close to The Roundhouse and KOKO so excellent if you're going to a gig there! Friendly and helpful staff but the best thing was having a shower and loo per room of 6 beds. No having to walk down a bright corridor in the middle of the night for a wee! Many thanks. Can recommend and will stay at again.