Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 23

Hostal Alcazaba

Granada, Spain

I stayed here in a single room when I moved to Granada, I was just looking for a cheap place where I could leave all my stuff while finding a flat. It was clean, the bathroom was small but functional, & the room was in fine shape. It's not a "party hostel" and didn't seem like the kind of place you stay to meet a bunch of people - but if you want a quiet place to stay it is perfect. Staff were helpful & friendly. The location is also great for viewing flats, but still close to the center.

The Spot Central Hostel

Seville, Spain

Overall it was a good hostel. The location is EXCELLENT (2 minute walk from the Cathedral, close to Triana), and it was new, clean, secure, etc. They don't assign beds so they kept making the wrong ones & it took a lot of explaining to get some sheets changed - but the staff seemed happy to help. They had a definite hostel person party attitude & I had a weird interaction with one when we saw them out (he was way "too friendly") so I won't give 100%, but in the hostel itself it was fine.

• 2nd May 2013

El Granado

Granada, Spain

I thought this hostel was great - super comfortable beds (seriously they were amazing), cute common area, great staff (especially Freddie) & in general a very nice experience. If you're looking for a "party hostel" I wouldn't say this is the one for you, although we were there on a Monday and Tuesday night so the weekends may be different. But the rooms were nice & quiet, I felt secure, they were super helpful & the location was good as well! I would absolutely recommend it / return myself.

• 29th Apr 2013

Samay Hostel Sevilla

Seville, Spain

Stayed here in a private three bedroom, so it was in a separate building from the hostel. The room was fine - clean, fairly large, with a safe and shared bathroom (but there was only one other group in the building with us so basically private). The showers were pretty much see through but again there was no one there. Hostel itself was standard. A bit off the center but not very far. Close to Prado San Sebastian bus stop. The price was great. There are better hostels in Seville but it was fine.

• 8th Mar 2013

Funky Meridiano

Granada, Spain

Stayed here two nights with friends, in private rooms with shared bathrooms. The rooms were nice, small, but no complaints. And there was a sink in each room! The staff is wonderful - very friendly and welcoming, helpful, didn't give off skeezy vibes which is a plus. Location is wonderful, close to everything. Only thing is that you don't have a key to open the front door so you knock and they just let you in.. didn't concern me because we had a locked private but FYI. Also wifi only in lobby.

• 6th Mar 2013

Hi Anna, thank you a lot for your comment, we don't give a key for the front door in order to keep more securuty for the customers as the front reception desk is 24 hours. have a good trip!

Sevilla Hostel One Centro

Seville, Spain

This hostel is very nice. Modern. There's stuff to do if you want to party but it's not so loud that you can't sleep. There are lockers in each room, one per bed, but if you are more than one person to a reservation you have to put a deposit of 5 Euros down if you each want your own (same with keys). You get it back at the end. Friendly staff, nice atmosphere, great location, clean, comfortable. I've stayed in a few hostels in Seville and this is definitely the best.

• 2nd Mar 2013

Sevilla Hostel One Centro

Seville, Spain

Stayed here two nights - first alone, then with a friend. Booked a 10 bed dorm but they weren't full so they gave us a four bed dorm to ourselves. Lockers in each room, one per bed, but if you are more than one person to a reservation you have to put a deposit of 5 Euros down if you each want your own. You get it back at the end. Friendly staff, great location, clean, comfortable. Only complaint I can think of is the shower leaked a bit in the bathroom. No big. Thanks!

• 1st Mar 2013