Princess Apartments

Krakow, Poland

I got a single room, next to reception. Room was fine but small. Large but but didn't use it, only polish channels, radio & the/coffee facilities in room. Nice bathroom but I got a problem with the shower, water was always too cold or too hot, impossible to set a different temperature! Window is facing a large street so kind of noisy in the morning. Window has no shutter, so prepare for a lot of light to wake you up! Staff was nice. Very good location, opposite a large mall and train/bus station

Amour de Riad

Marrakech, Morocco

Room very very small, stinky, no windows, smell of cigarrette smoke and barbecue smoke from the common area coming inside the rooms. Breakfast limitated and not pleasant.

• 4th Apr 2012

Riad El Pacha

Essaouira, Morocco

No water a the highest floor. Breakfast not included. The street was kind of dark and narrow. One man of the staff, maybe the chief, not speaking English nor French. Cleaning could be better. Cheap place to sleep right in the center of Essaouira. Wi-fi not reaching the high floors. Room very dark. Nice terrace. Our room, double with bathroom, was very large. A lot of stairs indeed.

• 2nd Apr 2012

Hotel Mon Reve Amadeus

Paris, France

Maybe the chapest hotel I could find in Paris. Clean, nice room even if not big. Staff is ok but not very friendly or helpful. We avoided breakfast as it costs 7.50 €. Location is good, quite neibourhood, near to metro 8, very useful. Tv, private bathroom, bed was ok, not ok the pillows...

Hostal Catedral

Seville, Spain

THE SMALLEST ROOM I'VE EVER SEEN!!! Just the place for the bed ans a few centimeters left to walk. Claustrophofic situation, given also the hot temperature and the microscopic window. only one toilet and one shower at our floor. Hostel looked clean but we found some cockroaches during the night.

• 20th Jul 2011

Babia Hostel Centro

Malaga, Spain

We booked a double room but we got a small appartment very close to the hostel. I'm happy about this 'cause the hostel seemed pretty chaotic and a bit dirty, also because of guests, e.g. not washing their dishes. Staff is nice and multilingual, they organize nice trip to the seaside and parties. I stayed for a very short time but I had a good impression... unfortunately I could not see how the room looked like...

• 18th Jul 2011