• USA, Male, 18-24
Yes! Lisbon Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
18th Dec 2014

All great things to say about Yes!Hostel. As soon as I arrived, the staff happily wrote me directions to get me everywhere I wanted to go in Lisboa. Friendly guests+staff, and very social environment at the hostel, but not too much (easy to get some sleep). Beds/bathrooms were among the most clean/comfortable I have seen in hostels, plus Yes! serves a home-style group dinner and hosts a pub crawl to help you meet other travelers. By FAR one of the best hostels I´ve stayed in (if not #1!!).

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
Carnival Court, Cape Town, South Africa
6.0
18th Jan 2014

Location was great and price is hard to beat, but the hostel itself was near-empty and very quiet, despite a reputation as a fun, party-oriented hostel. If you're looking for a cheap place, this is a good option. If you're looking for a fun place to start your nights and meet people, you may want to look elsewhere.

• USA,