Location: China, Gender: Female, Age: 26

Pariwana Hostel Cusco

Cusco, Peru

Love the 8 ppl ensuite. very clean and quiet. keep it up! The activities are fun! it's a great place to chill and meet new people. walking distance to a lot of places, very convenience. Easy to get around. def recommend it!

Hostel Kilombo

Cusco, Peru

Ica Wasi Hospedaje

Ica, Peru

need more shower room. - it's pretty packed in the evening. The street is not difficult to find. It just not really the center of the city and need to take bus to get around. It's quite a lot walk.

Thanks for your review of our hostel. If you want to stay at exactly central point of this city, you should have chosen our sister hostel "Lazybones", otherwise for those who want to stay quietly and next to historical old quarter, Mix is better choice. The public transportation is quite convenient as the metro, bus lines are very close by. It does require an extensive walk for full excursion of this city as we have the population over 10 million ;) Thanks for staying with us, good luck,

Sanlitun Youth Hostel

Beijing, China

Travellers House

Lisbon, Portugal

The toilet/bathroom could have improve to a better level.

Surf N Dreams

Durban, South Africa

This hostel is close to Florida road - walking distance. Nice host and people, but the location of the hostel could hear outside (the cars...etc.). but I'll suggest that you'd better have a car to travel Durban. Or call a taxi. The days I visited were in the rainy season, so didn't really got lots things to see.

HI Fangyuan thanks for coming to stay with us , I am sorry we cant control the weather and the traffic , we hope to see you again soon and I will try to make sure the sun is out next time you come to Durban kind regards Nic

The Backpack

Cape Town, South Africa

cleanliness could be build up to a better level. The room I stayed can hear the cars pass by which is the thing I don't really like, but have to say it's a good location, lots nice restaurants and market close by - quite convenience. The price is kinda expensive for me and other stuff didn't really meet my expectation. It's a well-developed hostel overall.

Atlantic Point Backpackers

Cape Town, South Africa

one of the BEST hostels I've ever been!! walking distance to waterfront! quiet area and VERY clean place to live! 4-bedroom is VERY NICE! plus FREE wifi or internet access in hostel which is very important for me. convenience taxi service and walking distance to laundry! will def. come back again next time visit Cape Town! - LOVE!