Loukas Pension

Mykonos, Greece

Like previous comments it was just the looking for the place. Directions would be good. From the bus stop go up the hill. Turn left at the sandwich cafe. The first street on the right with hotel rochari is the street. Its a very steep hill about 200m. The view was good and the location is very close to the main area and bus. Could have advised me that they would be charging my credit card on arrival because otherwise I wouldve paid it in cash.

• 19th Aug 2013

City Circus Athens

Athens, Greece

Most comfiest bed I've stayed in. It was maybe better than my own bed. We've stayed here twice. Breakfast was great, staff were helpful and great location to catch the train to get on ferries which we needed. If we had hung around longer it wouldve been easy to meet ppl and hang. The hostel was pretty cool looking.

• 18th Aug 2013

Backpackers Fairytale

Split, Croatia

It's an apartment turned home. Met some cool people there and we had fun. Ryan was very nice and I think he wasn't there a lot of people wouldnt have understood the old lady. Felt like home atmosphere wise. Stove takes forever and the 5 flights of stairs consider it your daily exercise. They do offer to carry your luggage up which is good.

• 16th Aug 2013

Hostel Emanuel

Split, Croatia

This place was clean and very basic. It's practically beds bathroom and a little sitting area. If that's all u need than yes. No atmosphere or hang out place.just apartment converted to a hostel. breakfast is basically crossaints. Could do with something else.

• 14th Aug 2013

Jin's Paradise

Seoul, South Korea

I loved it! Its a little apartment in Itaewon with a roof top. I felt like at home in South Korea one of the most intimate and homey hostels Ive stayed in. The owners are great and very helpful. They became my fake brother and sister.

• 2nd Nov 2012

Indy House

Busan, South Korea

It's a cool place good location. Awesome common area. I was there non peak so didnt experience when it was busy. Awesome location.

• 31st Oct 2012

It was really good with the many spaces. However kinda felt like a hotel. Its very big but has a cool bar and common room. The staff are really nice. But kinda sucks that balcony and rooftop close early. Met cool people there.

• 22nd Oct 2012