Reviews: shamashis

Location: India, Gender: Male, Age: 29

Gästehaus Stuttgart

Stuttgart, Germany

The staff is very friendly. I would like to stay here again if I revisit Stuttgart in the future.

El Granado

Granada, Spain

A great place to stay! Very friendly staff and well-organized hostel.

Casa Al Sur Terraza

Malaga, Spain

Babia Backpackers

Ronda, Spain

When I reached, I found the door closed. Luckily I met a fellow visitor staying there, who said the owners were on vacation, and I had to contact the reception of a neighbouring hotel who were taking charge in the meantime. So this part was hugely inconvenient - they should have informed me before! Now the good part - I was checked in to a great single room (I thought I had booked only a cheap dorm bed). There is a balcony, with the grandest view of Ronda imaginable. Too good value for money!

The Garden Backpacker

Seville, Spain

Its the best hostel I've stayed at anywhere! Enjoyed a walking-trip (free, with voluntary contributions) around Seville they recommended. The guide was a very enthusiastic person. Hostel staff is super friendly. I was speaking to Sophie at the reception and when I told her that my next destination is Ronda, she gave me a map of that town even without me asking for it. They had great maps to the train and bus stations ready for people who would leave Seville. Wonderful arrangements!

Casa Caracol

Cadiz, Spain

Nice and comfortable location. Will recommend it. Breakfast at 10 was a bit inconvenience for me though. I was taking an early morning trip to Tarifa, and Cadiz being a small place there aren't much options for breakfast. Perhaps something can be left for early risers to munch on if they won't be around at breakfast time.

Osio Backpackers

Cordoba, Spain

Very convenient location in the historic district of this beautiful town. I could go to the Roman Bridge late at night, its a wonderful sight, and come back walking in a few minutes. The breakfast is self-service and somewhat inconveniently arranged. Since the shelves don't have labels, people don't know where to keep thins once they have used it and its difficult to find them. Just putting labels on the shelves would make it a lot easier.

U Hostels

Madrid, Spain

Overall it was a pretty nice experience and I recommend it. The only suggestion for improvement I have - it would have been better to be provided with a lock-and-key system for the lockers in the room (without expecting visitors to carry their own). Its a standard thing provided by most of the hostels I visited.

Bio City Hotel

Milan, Italy

Friendly staff and I am very satisfied with the accommodation.

Hirschen

Interlaken, Switzerland

I was quite satisfied with my stay at Hirschen. Will consider staying there again if I go back to Interlaken.