USA Hostels San Francisco

San Francisco, USA

I had a very good stay at this hostel, the location is defintely great and the attention / events are perfect for someone looking to meet new people and have a great time.

• 31st May 2014

YHA London Central

This hostel is perfect, location, atmosphere, facilities, etc... I went with some friends and I had to stay 1 extra night and I didn't like the fact I had to check out at 10 am and check in again at 2pm when I've been in the hostel for several nights already. I think it's a burocracy thing they should resolve, I had to pack my things, leave them again in the baggage room and re-check in again in a different room at 2pm, extra time, that I would have loved to use to explore the city..

• 12th May 2013

U Hostels

Madrid, Spain

nice staff, great design and atmosphere, I loved it.

• 4th May 2013

The Recoleta Hostel

Buenos Aires, Argentina

The location is amazing, the room I was in was huge and spacious, the only bad thing was that there was a guy that was sleeping NAKED... it was a bit gross and uncomfortable.

• 19th Nov 2011

Sant Jordi Arago Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

everything about this hostel is EXCELLENT!!

• 26th Apr 2011

Astor Hyde Park

It's far from the metro and if you plan to walk all day long, you will hate to arrive and also climb 5 stairs to your room. My room had a bed in the middle, it was the only one left and it felt awkward and uncomfortable.. and the cage didn't have the stick to put the lock, I complaint to the blonde girl and she basically said "well.. it's what we have"... in other words "DEAL WITH IT" .. also when I checked in the bed was a mess, the sheets were all over the place and it wasn't very clean.

• 19th Apr 2011