USA Hostels San Francisco, San Francisco, USA
31st May 2014

I had a very good stay at this hostel, the location is defintely great and the attention / events are perfect for someone looking to meet new people and have a great time.

YHA London Central, London, England
12th May 2013

This hostel is perfect, location, atmosphere, facilities, etc... I went with some friends and I had to stay 1 extra night and I didn't like the fact I had to check out at 10 am and check in again at 2pm when I've been in the hostel for several nights already. I think it's a burocracy thing they should resolve, I had to pack my things, leave them again in the baggage room and re-check in again in a different room at 2pm, extra time, that I would have loved to use to explore the city..

U Hostels, Madrid, Spain
4th May 2013

nice staff, great design and atmosphere, I loved it.

The Recoleta Hostel, Buenos Aires, Argentina
8.0
19th Nov 2011

The location is amazing, the room I was in was huge and spacious, the only bad thing was that there was a guy that was sleeping NAKED... it was a bit gross and uncomfortable.

Sant Jordi Arago Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
26th Apr 2011

everything about this hostel is EXCELLENT!!

Astor Hyde Park, London, England
5.3
19th Apr 2011

It's far from the metro and if you plan to walk all day long, you will hate to arrive and also climb 5 stairs to your room. My room had a bed in the middle, it was the only one left and it felt awkward and uncomfortable.. and the cage didn't have the stick to put the lock, I complaint to the blonde girl and she basically said "well.. it's what we have"... in other words "DEAL WITH IT" .. also when I checked in the bed was a mess, the sheets were all over the place and it wasn't very clean.