Hostal Nitz BCN

The Hipstel

Dar Houdou

Fez, Morocco

Hello, we stayed only 1 night but we really enjoyed your hostel, by far our favorite one because small, sweet and quiet, all we needed. Thanks a lot, Jean & Charlotte from France

• 21st Sep 2013

Twentytu Hi-Tech Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

An excellent hostel, almost an hotel since the building is totally new, modern and satefy. I unfortunately did not enjoy the terrassa but for sure I will come back to experience it :)

Thank you for your comment and hope to see you again in TwentyTú Hostel! Best regards, TwentyTú Hostel Staff

Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia

Barcelona, Spain

Not so well placed but one of the best hostel I made in Europe, thanks to its huge common area, very modern building and rooms, its clealiness also. I recommand

Ideal Youth Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

The hostals in this kind of location are generally not so great. This one is definitly new and well done.

Gracia City Hostel Barcelona

Enjoyss

San Sebastian, Spain

The location is good, we had to wait about 10mn before the receptionist comes to the hostel (he was outside) but he was very friendly and we forgot about that. As many hostal in San Seb, there are not really atmosphere as hostels are actually flats transformed. There are no lockers inside the rooms so you have to be confident with your roomates..

Istanbul Harmony Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

For its price (10 Lira in February, 4,5€/night), it's a must see! Great location a common room on the top to meet people from all over the world, a dorm room of 8 people with 2 showers and 1 bathroom! I just regret there are not enough locker boxes: 6 lockers for 8 people, I had to leave my laptop in my luggage! Juan from France.