• Hong Kong, Male, 25-30
Khaosan Tokyo Laboratory, Tokyo, Japan
16th Apr 2016

It is very convenient for me to visit everywhere when it is located near the main metro station.There are many entertainment (including 24 hou supermarket,food and electrical game shops, Besides,I admire their clearness,security ,comfort and helpful staff attitude toward me very much! I must select them if I visit Tokyo again. :)

25th Dec 2013

Backpackers Hostel K's House Tokyo is located near JR station. It is very convenient for me to visit Tokyo. Besides, the staffs are very nice and helpful forward everybody. The facilities and bed are very clean and tidy. I will select this hostel if I visit Tokyo again. However, I hope they can provide free wifi and more electrical plugs for the backpackers soon. B. Rgds George Poon ( from Hong Kong )

Thank you very much for the review. Now our free wi-fi connection has been improved! Please come back and stay with us when you visit to Tokyo next time!

Equity Point London, London, England
4th Apr 2012

This is the most ideal hostel and convenient for me when it is located near tube station ( walk around 5 min to Paddington station ). The staff is very nice and helpful. The room facilities is sufficient for me. The room atomsphere is clear and tidy, However, the water is not warm enough to take a bath. Moreover, no free wifi is available. Anyway, I will select this hostel again if I visit London. :)

Hotel Mikado, Osaka, Japan
31st Aug 2011

The Hotel Mikado is located near the main JR station and tourist spots. It is very convenient for me to go everywhere and save much money on travelling ( the Japan's travelling fee is expensive ) . Moreover, the room clearness is excellent compared with another European cheap hostels under this price range. Besides, the staffs are so helpful and polite to people. Besides, I appreciate that they provide an large kitchen, Japanese bath and tea-bag.In additional. the personel safety is satisfactory