Reviews: AlexIllar

Location: Belarus, Gender: Male, Age: 26

Fabrika Hostel & Gallery

Vilnius, Lithuania

That's not a first time in that hostel - and the same everything was excellent. Very good location, just in the heart of Vilnius - Gediminas av. Clean and very comfortable rooms. Super fast WiFi. Thx again. I'll stay there next time in Vilnius definitely.

Orange Hostel Krakow

Krakow, Poland

That was a nice time in Orange hostel. Good location ... you can get Old town or Bus/Train station by food. Free breakfast - it's enough to start your new day. Friendly atmosphere. Staff was helpful. There is the only one thing I'd like to be better - PILLOW!!!! I think it's really time to change them) I think having a comfortable pillow - that's important thing for good relaxing after busy day!

• 16th Aug 2013

Riga, Latvia

That's a really nice and cozy hostel, I like it so much! Not so far from old town (just about 10 min walking), near the main railway and coach stations! Breakfast was Ok. Just enough to start your new day in lovely Riga! Thanks a lot!

Fabrika Hostel & Gallery

Vilnius, Lithuania

First of all - excellent location! New hostel .. so colorful) I liked rooms. Every bed has socket and light. A lot of space for your things. We really enjoyed staying there. Thanks a lot

• 22nd Jun 2013
  • Belarus

What to say ... one of the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Check-in was fast! I extremely liked my room .. every person has 2 sockets ans special place near bed where you can hold small things .. phone etc. Room was very clean and comfortable? especially after long walking in the city. Breakfast ... just perfect ... It costs its money, for sure! Location is also excellent ... about 4 min walking from metro station Alexandr Platz.! Thx a lot. Next time in Berlin - exactly ONE80 hostel!

• 28th Apr 2013

New World St. Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

It was really great hostel. Location is excellent. Comfortable bed and pillow. Friendly atmosphere. I had no chance to try a breakfast (I left hostel in the early morning). Next time in Warsaw - exactly this hostel! Thx

Colors Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Hostel has a really great location, just near subway station and the main walking street. That is not so big hostel (just 4 rooms if I'm not mistaken) - but it makes perfect home atmosphere there. Stuff was helpful and friendly. Girl advised us perfect traditional restaurant. What concerns breakfast - that's pretty poor but really enough to start your new day. Only one thing I'd like to be changed - PILLOW =) My pillow was the thinnest one I ever sleep on.

Bratislava, Slovakia

This time it was my third staying here. As everytime - it was nice time. Perfect hostel and has great location (just some steps from old town). You can find all info what to do in Bratislava and stuff is ready to help you! Next time in Bratislava - exactly Hostel Blues!

One of the best hostel I ever stayed. It was my 2nd time there. Next time - exactly only this hostel in Vienna. And ... breakfast ... just 3.5 EUR - but it's extremely perfect breakfast for such money in Vienna! Thank you

Bled Backpackers Hostel

Bled, Slovenia

Perfect hostel. I stayed there during World Cup 4 Biathlon. If you're bored - let's go to the bar on the 1st floor -you'll have fun exactly. George is really awesome! Thank you for funny evening. If I have chance to visit Bled again - exactly this hostel)

It's a really nice hostel. But it could be better to have WiFi on each floor =) There is a bar on ground floor. Lockers in the room. Rooms have enough free space, WC and shower in the room. I liked that hostel!

The Monk's Bunk

Tallinn, Estonia

I think it was quite good hostel, but we were there in start of December, there were not so many people. Our group of 4 travelers were alone in 8-bed dorm. But very good location (just in the corner of the main square). Stuff is also OK. We've got free city map and pieces of advice what to visit in Tallinn, where to eat and where to drink. Thanks!

Riga, Latvia

Really great hostel. Stayed there second time .. Very cheap price (and breakfast is included) .. just 10 min walking from railway station and coach station. In the morning - free fruits. Next time in Riga - only Central Hostel again! Thx!

Bratislava, Slovakia

I have stayed there twice and every time it was OK. I like this hostel, friendly and helpful staff. There are clean rooms and showers. Each block of rooms has own name (e.g. Moscow, Berlin, Barcelona). Next time in Bratislava - exactly this hostel)

Bratislava, Slovakia

Really nice hostel in the city center. There is a big supermarket BILLA near hostel and SubWay restaurant is located just in the corner. Stuff was friendly and helpful. But if I'm not mistaken, tea in the kitchen for money (I think 1 Eur). But next time in Bratislava - definitely Hostel Blues. Thank you.

Soul Kitchen Hostel

St Petersburg, Russia

Really nice hostel to stay with friendly atmosphere. I've met interesting people and had a good time. Special thanks to Kristina for her pies from Belarus )) Next time in St. Petersburg - only Soul Kitchen Hostel!

Riga, Latvia

Really perfect hostel. stayed there 2 times and love it. Thank you for your help and nice atmosphere. Pity couldn't stay more days...