• Germany, Mixed Group, 25-30
Apartment Eperonniers 56/1 b, Brussels, Belgium
10th May 2014

+: Great location. Apartment spatious enough for 4 people to be comfortable. Staff gave us extra blankets when asked. Modern kitchen (included an oven and a dishwasher). Tea and coffee for free. Leaving before office hours uncomplicated. -: Bedroom and living room floors had only been cleaned superficially. Very low water pressure in the shower, the boiler didn't always switch on right away. Only 1 key for 4 people. Credit card machine didn't work. Internet didn't work reliably.

• Germany,
Astor Hyde Park, London, England
10th Oct 2011

The hostel was clean, the rooms huge and the people at reception friendly. It's perfect if you plan to visit the science museum or the natural history museum, as they are literally around the corner (as is Hyde Park, of course). I felt considerably secure at the hostel, although I couldn't use the underbed cages as my padlock was too small. But you can buy a big one at reception and also rent a safe. Bonus: free breakfast. I think you can hardly find a better hostel in London for that price.