The Lazy Falken Backpacker

Interlaken, Switzerland

Only 3 minutes from the west station. Close to a groceries store and have a full kitchen. The bathroom is clean but a bit smelly.

Youthhostel Zermatt

Zermatt, Switzerland

Staffs are very helpful. The place is very nice, clean and secured. A bit far from the station but you can hop on the bus to get to the hostel. Only recommend this hostel if you come to Zermatt. DO NOT GO TO ANOTHER PLACE!! I WARNED YOU...

Matterhorn Hostel

Zermatt, Switzerland

The worst hostel I've been. Dirty and cramped. More like a rat hole to me. I was there for one night. No lock for the room.. drunk man next door came in to our room at 3 a.m. and stole the shoes. Hot shower never worked. For only 1 night, I had it enough!!

Venice Lagoon House

Venice, Italy

I like the location (in a small village).. even it is far from Venice but with the bus.. only 15 mins. It is safe to walk at night. Good Wifi. There is also a good restaurant near by that I went there all the times. The owner is very helpful and kind.

Academy Hostel

Florence, Italy

Nothing bad to say.. Right in the center, close to all the spot you need to visit. Very helpful staffs. Very clean and well organized. Also has a locker with key. Nice bed.. the building itself has the history. Wifi is not working that well in the room. Overall, will definitely recommend any one to stay here when you visit Florence.

Ciak Hostel

Rome, Italy

The lady cleans the room every morning. Not a full kitchen. Location is good.. very close to the subway and in a quiet safe area. Easy to get to all the spots by bus or subway. Wi-fi is working well.

Giovanni's Home

Naples, Italy

Giovanni will make sure you get all the information you need to be safe to romp around town. Nice and genuine person who cares about your security. I was thinking that he was concerned too much.. not until it actually happened to me when I was in another part of Italy.. his warning was actually true!! So listen to him.. he was right all along about traveling in Italy. Oh and his pasta was the best I had when I was in Italy! ^^ Thank you !!