TIU Chernivtsi Backpackers

Chernivtsi, Ukraine

It was my 3rd time I think in this hostel, maybe 4th? :D A really amazing place, one of my favorite in Europe, when I'm there, I feel like being part of a family, and the hostel is my home :) The hostel was quiet enough to allow me to work (with my computer) while at the same time, we joined the staff for extra activities (walk around the town, race event, movies, bars, meetings with local people ...), good stuff! Will come back.

Transylvania Hostel

Cluj Napoca, Romania

Great hostel, lots of interesting people to meet, and I even played ping pong there! The staff was very nice and we went out together for a wine tasting and another day for a movie, I'll definitely come back :)

The Babushka Grand Hostel

Odessa, Ukraine

Amazing experience in this hostel, I ended up extending my stay to 2 weeks :) This hostel is even better than before, because they redecorated it and made it more functional (small details like having stickers to put on your food, this way nobody will steal it from the fridge etc). Also joined a BBQ organized by John at the Babushka Beach hostel ... will come back again!

BlackSheep Hostel & Bar

Budapest, Hungary

I like the staff especially, and it's easy to meet other travelers :) Nice detail: you get 2 private electrical sockets per bed, very useful to recharge your devices! Will come back!

The Warsaw Hostel

TIU Chernivtsi Backpackers

Chernivtsi, Ukraine

Best hostel in town, hugely recommended!!

The Red Cat

Donetsk, Ukraine

Great hostel, feels really modern, very kind staff, everything is clean, internet is fast (but the router should be moved because the signal is too weak in the kitchen).

Hostel Kiev Backpackers

Kiev, Ukraine

Great hostel, very clean, and it's also in the center, and really really close to the metro station!!

Magic Bus Backpackers

Odessa, Ukraine

Surprisingly very good hostel! The only problem is that some little things should be repaired.

The Babushka Grand Hostel

Odessa, Ukraine

Now I've been in 4 different hostels in Odessa, and this is my favorite, the price is a little bit higher than some others, but it's worth it!

Chillout Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

This hostel is really modern and has tons of bathrooms: really cool!

New World St. Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

Perfect location, right on Nowy Swiat street!! Always a good atmosphere and nice staff, and it's really clean. Already my 4th time here)

Fat Swan

Odessa, Ukraine

This is a new hostel, but the staff really knows how to run a hostel, and nothing's missing! The location is perfect, the rooms are big, the staff is friendly, and I met other interesting travelers, basically you can't go wrong with this hostel! CU soon

Why Not? Chillout Kiev

Kiev, Ukraine

This is a very nice hostel where you really feel like part of a small family, instead of just a customer. Johanna would eat and go out with us :) Better than most hostels in Kiev.

TIU Kreschatik

Kiev, Ukraine

One of the best hostels in Kiev.