Keystone House Kings Cross

It's a nice hostel: location and the place. The beds are really comfortable. The breakfast was really poor: not enough milk or jam. I stayed there for three nights and they couldn't buy any sugar during those days! Just a detail but still they should pay attention to those things. All the same, I recommend this hostel.

• 24th Aug 2013
  • Argentina

Hi Gonzalo Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is always good to get feedback from our guests so we know the exact areas that need to be improved, so that in the future we can provide an excellent service to our guests! I will gladly take your comments about breakfast on board and make sure that this area is improved! Thanks again Orla

High Street Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Great hostel with very comfortable bedsand great location.

• 19th Aug 2013

All Central Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

The first guy at the reception was just horrible. He didn't say much and he acted as if I was not there. He was unwilling to help. The other days there were other people who were a bit nicer. Beds are just horrible, you move and the noise they make wakes everybody up in the room; it seems that there's no matress. Bathrooms were dirty and full of water all the time. No airport transfer. Good things:soup and paper all the time, open wifi, free towel. It's a cheap hostel.

• 4th Aug 2013

Westend City Hostel

Vienna, Austria

I spent a great moment at this hostel. The staff is REALLY friendly. They offered help all the time and were smiling at you. What's more, the day I arrived, I didn't need to say my name, they knew it was me! There's a nice atmosphere to interact.The beds are really good, comfortable; clean sheets and pillows. The location is excellent. You can go walking everywhere. Great hostel!

• 1st Aug 2013

Grand Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

It was the best hostel ever. The staff is really friendly. They will help you with anything. :)

• 5th Jul 2013

Prague Square Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Best hostel ever! The staff is very friendly and will help you with anything. The rooms are very comfortable and clean.

• 3rd Jul 2013