Mushroom Point

Sihanoukville, Cambodia

I stayed in the dorm for 8 nights.The staff were all very kind and helpful.The beds were comfy and big enough for 2. It's a very quiet area, which I really liked. It's way more chilled than serendipity, so if you want 24/7 party, then go there. The rooms were cleaned everyday and your bed is remade.The only problem I have is that the dorm rooms have no lockers.You can leave your stuff behind reception in the safe, but I got fed up of asking to get my stuff 10 times a day.

The Mad Monkey

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

good, but double rooms are expensive for what they are!

Golden Mango Inn

Siem Reap, Cambodia

great place, great staff and they always go the extra mile to make you happy! would and have recommended it to friends and family!

The Mad Monkey

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Some of the staff were friendlier than others. They could arrange more 'communal' activities to help make the hostel feel a bit more social. A couple of computers in the communal area would also not go a miss! Beds in dorm rooms were spacious and really comfy. The private double rooms are ok, but you can stay in a hotel for the same price and have use of the pool etc.

Han Tang Inn Hostel

Xi'an, China

the hostel is great, but the private rooms are a bit pricey for what you get. could stay in a fairly good hotel for the same price!

• 14th Feb 2013

The rooms were beautiful, but a little cold. Could you supply more blankets in the winter and make sure there is an a/c remote for hot air in the room. But overall, we loved our stay. You are very helpful and welcoming and your home is amazing!

• 10th Feb 2013

Awesome place. Awesome locaion. Friendly staff!!!

• 29th Aug 2012

Awesome hostel, lovely staff. could be a little cleaner though!

Emeishan Hostel C

Mt.Emei, China

I really enjoyed my stay here- the staff were lovely, I felt very safe and it was a perfect, quiet place to relax after a long day on the mountain. Will definetly stay here again!! My only comment is that you could have curtains installed on the dorm beds, so you have a little more privacy- especially seen as they are mixed dorms!

Friendly and helpful staff! Awesome chillout area and cheap price! The city bike tour was excellent and definetly a highlight of my chengdu trip!

Glad to know that you enjoyed riding with us, hope to see you again in future, Best regards,

I had an excwllent stay here and will definetly stay again in th future!

Suzhou Lohas Youth House

Suzhou, China

Perhaps we stayed at a bad time, but I have many negative comments about this hostel. the staff don't even speak basic English. the rooms were dirty and had bare concrete floors. There is a kettle, but no mug supplied in the room. The shower in our ensuite room didn't have a shower head, so we had to change rooms (to a room with no window). The lounge/communal area/ bar was used as a recording studio/ live music venue- you have to pay to get into it and there is a lot of noise at night!

I have stayed here now a few times- in a dorm and twin room and I highly recommend it. The staff are friendly and helpful, the hostel is clean and the location is excellent. One problem which could be found is that they say they do food, but when I asked, they said they didn't, but hey, this is China and there are plenty of places to eat, so why stay in the hostel!!!

thank you! We have no chef now ,so we can not do food,sorry for that!!!!We trying to do better!