Hollywood Beach Hostel

Fort Lauderdale, USA

I was very pleased with my stay. Dennis was a lovely host. The inside of the hostel is well decorated and clean. I liked the beach a lot (much better then the FL Hollywood area) and there is a very very good Italian coffee shop 1 block away.

Thank you for making the time to do this review, it’s the best way for us to improve our services. Dennis is a very valuable employee within the team and he makes sure all our guests are satisfied. We hope to see you again the next time you travel to Fort Lauderdale.

Toronto, Canada

This was a very good hotel. We were four and we got out own room with bathroom. Only two negative points: 1) some hair and sand on the mattresses and in the linens 2) the wait time for food in the morning or at any our is unbelievably long!!! I would prefer thousands time to have the "typical" table breakfast rather than be forced into a cooked one.

Thank you for your feedback. You will be happy to know that we have had menu changes in our Bar and Bistro in order to try and minimize the wait time. We also serve food from 7:30am until 10pm, so there is always food available at any time in case you are in a rush in the morning :) Cheers

ACBB Hostel Niagara

Niagara Falls, Canada

I liked the fact you got parking, loved the cleanliness of the sheets, but the entire thing is decadent. I saw the one corridor that was renovated (and that you show photos of) and it seemed nice, but all other corridors were just bad. Breakfast way too limited (we ended up with 1 muffin in four persons) and low quality.

Hotel del Parco

Turin, Italy

If you like a calm place with a wonderful view on the surrounding mountains and a lot of open space (green fields), that is the place to go. Super-clean, superior Italian breakfast (good quality). We had a little double room really nicely furnished. Additional: if you like horses there is some chances to practice close-by. Drawback: if you want to visit Turin then you need a car to reach the hotel.