Pousada do Careca

Paraty, Brazil

Nice clean place, friendly stuff. Sometimes a bit of noise from outside. My room was showing to a touristy street.

• 28th May 2013
  • Austria

Very nice place. Perfect ambiance for breakfast with view over the sea. The only thing I regret is, that the room did not have a window letting in daylight.

• 27th May 2013

Backpackers Ceara

Fortaleza, Brazil

Senhora Maria is a lovely, helpful and caring person. I felt very welcome in her place. The character of the hostel is original. I liked the creative paintings on walls and the plants in the yard. The individual room is really nice and clean. So is the bathroom. Sometimes youngsters did not respect the calm after 22pm. In the common kitchen I did not feel well enough to cook my own meal. I just used it for preparing breakfast and sandwiches. Nonetheless I would go back anytime. Thank you.

• 30th Apr 2013

La Posada del Kuraka

Arequipa, Peru

Very friendly and helpful staff. Thank you for the warm welcome. Showers are hot, hot, hot ... I personally did not like the smell of cigarettes in the hall.

• 20th Dec 2012
  • Austria

I felt great in your place! Thank you Pili for having found this tango class for me. It was so kind of you to spend so much time on the research. I'll never forget this! Thank you Luis for the funny drive. You're the best taxi driver ever :-)

• 16th Nov 2012