Location: Malaysia, Gender: Male, Age: 31

Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge

Marrakech, Morocco

Location is definitely very good. It's just less than 5 minutes walk from Jemaa El Fna. Staffs are super helpful and friendly. It's nice that they greet you with Moroccan tea and cookies when you check in. And when you enter the hostel, you will feel mesmerized by its beautiful Moroccan interior. One thing I would like to strongly suggest is to add if not A/c, ceiling fans in each room as the weather is very hot here especially in the summer. Other than this I highly recommend to stay here.

• 14th Jul 2015
  • Malaysia

Very happening and lively hostel to socialize around. Very informative and helpful to get travelling info. Located in a very good location which is very easy to find many attractions around within walking distance.

• 22nd Sep 2013

Sihome Backpackers Hostel

Vientiane, Laos

Awesome staffs, great wifi coverage and yummy free breakfast! Thanks a lot to Michael, Phillip and Nom for your wonderful hospitality and I'll always remember your help with the tuk tuk fare! I'll definitely stay here again when I go back to Vientiane! -Wah from PODs

• 21st Sep 2013

Old Penang GuestHouse

Penang, Malaysia

• 15th Dec 2012

Niras Bankoc Cultural Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

I really like the atmosphere and the interior design of the hostel. Plus, the staffs are so helpful and friendly which makes you feel like home when you're travelling. Location is also good as it's close to many attractions just within walking distance. There's no nearby MRT station but you can easily get taxi or tuk tuk outside the hostel. I will definitely choose this hostel again when I go back to Bangkok! Thanks Niras! :)

• 29th Feb 2012
  • Malaysia

Thank you both for being wonderful and kind guests .We are pleased to learn that we are like your Bangkok home and you enjoyed the facilities of our hostel.Hope to welcome you both again next time.

Ashanti Lodge Gardens