Montenegro Hostel 4U

Kotor, Montenegro

I recommend this place without doubt. I felt like at home. The guy that works here is awesome. He is so cool and cheerful. This hostel is perfect to know new people. Amazing views from the window. Fantastic location just at the beach. Common area is big and very clean. We are very happy to stay in Hostel 4u. Thank you for all!!! Regards from your spanish girls!!! :)

• 19th May 2014

Rooms Deny

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Very nice staff. They gave us cherrys, juice and cook for us one typical Bosnian bread. Denny is really cool and helpful, he drove for us until the bus station early in the morning. Security and perfect cleaness. Cozy and wide bedroom. I´ll repeat in this place. Thank you for all Denny!! We had the best time in Mostar :)

• 18th May 2014

Hostel Enjoy

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

I don't recommend it It isn´t a hostel, it´s a poor and old apartment. No kitchen It´s not clean and 1day there wasn´t hot water There isn´t reception Jasmine´s persuasive,self-interest, wants money of you. She wants to sell hostel in other place, transport, tunnel of war(don´t buy it, its cost 5€ for adults and she sells for 15€). She opened the door without knock it. She made a pie to achieve a good review. It was a dissapointed experience. It´s the first time that I write a bad review.

Funk Lounge

Zagreb, Croatia

Good place to lodge in Zagreb. It´s easy meet interesting people. You choose if go to the party or have a quiet stay. It´s perfect for both. We had been by 2 times. Clean, private bathroom in each bedroom. Nice staff. I like this hostel :)

• 15th May 2014

City Center Guesthouse

Budapest, Hungary

Lovely girl in reception. I felt very comfortable. This place have all that you need. Thank you for be so friendly with us :)

• 13th Apr 2014

Hostel MOJO

Prague, Czech Republic

Nice hostel. I was in twin private room. Clean and wide room. I was very confortable in this place.