Sandeman Allen

I was supposed to stay there, but canceled everything when i came in. Avoid.

MEININGER London Hyde Park

The hostel is in the best area of London, really safe, near to Harrods, hyde park and museums. Rooms and bathrooms are nice and clean. The breakfast is good but not include. You have to pay for wi-fi/computers too. There's a place to leave your luggage, but everyone who ask for the key has access to it....at least in the room you can put your locker. So for the price, there's not much include... you mostly pay for the location and the character of the hostel. I would definitely come back again!

Great location and awesome staff the time i was there!! Especially Skye, Moose and Jasmine ;)

Smart Russell Square

I did many hostels and this one was sadly the worst i've ever been to. The location is great as you are in the city center, but it's noisy, not so sure about the security, no lift (when you are at the 4th floor with lots of luggages that's not the best, someone nice helped me, but not the staff). I seriously don't recommand this hostel. I went there because i was last minute a weekend and there was nothing else affortable available in the city center.

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

The 4You Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

I arrived late at night with my luggages, there was no elavator and my room was 2 floors down.. no help, and the stairs were so small. When I enter in my room they gave me the wrong bed, there was someone in mine. Fortunately I met nice people in my room and didn't spend lots of time at the hostel. The kitchen is too small for all the travellers.. Also, the water in the bathroom was too cold, then become too hot. It wasn't clean. I did 6 Hostels in my Eurotrip and this one was the worst!!

Be Mar Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

I did 6 hostels during my Eurotrip, and this one was definitly the best!! Had great time, meet lots of funny people at the Hostel! Staff was really nice and helpful. The place is clean, but not located in the best area when you walk alone. By the way it's a really "touristic zone", so I felt safe. I would recommend this hostel!!! Enjoyed the sea, the sun, party, amazing time!!!