• USA, Female, 25-30
Second Home Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
15th Oct 2013

I traveled a lot and formerly ran a hostel. By far, one of the best hostels (and cities) I've ever stayed in. The staff is awesome; super helpful for anything you can need. The breakfast is great (fresh eggs)! Facilities are great. Wi-fi is available throughout (all rooms. all spaces). Party when you want, quiet when you don't. I was traveling for business but wanted to meet people. I couldn't have asked for anything more! Super close to all the sites you want to see! Very clean! Amazing!

• USA,
4 Friends, Palermo, Italy
5th Dec 2011

Ai Quattro Canti is by far the best hostel I've ever visited. The owners go out of their way to ensure that everyone has a great time (explaining the map, suggesting what to see based on your interests and time frame, and where to find all the best food in non-tourist places. Common areas are warm and inviting; I genuinely felt like I was staying at a friend's home. There is a sense of community among the guests and they even organizing nightly events and cook group meals for everyone. 5 stars!