America del Sur Hostel

El Calafate, Argentina

Highly recommended! Staff is really helpful and friendly, the atmosphere is really cool, Breakfast is amazing.. And the view from up there is stunning!!

YHA London Central

I had a good time in yha london central! Clean, safe and In an excelent location! Only bad thing is that we have to pay for internet and wifi...and breakfast was expensive for what was offered!

Apple Hostel Moscow

Moscow, Russia

I had a lovely time in apple hostel! First thing I have to say is about staff!!! They are great! Olga and Gina were lovely, very helpful and friendly! The location is excellent, very close to the red square and with restaurants, supermarkets and bakery around!

Soul Kitchen

St Petersburg, Russia

Soul kitchen was the best hostel I have ever stayed in! The only place where I could totally feel home! Staff is great, very helpful and friendly. Atmosphere is great! Decoration is lovely! It's very clean and safe, and its in a perfect location! I highly recommend this hostel!

Wombats City Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

Wombats city is a very good hostel! The private room I booked was very big, comfortable bed, clean...breakfast was very good, excellent location, the only bad thing was that wifi didn't work in the rooms!

Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

I had a great time in Casa de Gracia! Clean, safe, nice atmosphere and good location, very close to the subway! They have really nice events every night, home made dinners for a really good price.. and i can't forget to mention the breakfast!!!!! The best ever, with a lot of options! The old elevator is really nice too!!

YHA London Oxford Street