Reviews: lella11

Location: Slovakia, Gender: Female, Age: 29

I booked last minute & this is what there was left for my budget. The location is great but other than that I would not stay there. The rooms are filled with beds, no place for anything else, you are assigned a bed that you cannot swap, you cannot bring your suitcase upstairs (no elevator either anyway) and they even charge you extra for leaving your suitcase downstairs (hourly rate- ridiculous!) Free wifi only first 10 min, then you have to pay (Medieval days,??) Staff OK common space OK too

A&O City Hackerbruecke

Munich, Germany

Weird hostel, weird people. Would not stay again but for that one night I survived.

Hotel 17

New York, USA

Stayed for NYE night only, room was clean, staff friendly, shared bathrooms well looked after (except the morning after but thats understandable ;)) great location.

New York, USA

The hostel has a great location. Its actually a penthouse apartment with just 3 rooms, girls only. I liked it except the fact that we had to be taking our shoes off all the time and the floors werent particularly warm.. If u didnt take ur shoes off got told off by I guess the owner and the only member of staff there- a non-American guy (some of the notice boards pretty interesting grammar haha). I'd still recommend it though, its a nice place.

Urban Holiday Lofts

Chicago, USA

I enjoyed my stay in Urban Holiday Lofts, The location is great for nightlife but otherwise its a bit of walking to the trainstation to the downtown area and most of the tourist attractions. Still I liked it a lot and would sure go back! Chicago is beautiful, we had a lovely weather too, it was such a fun weekend! Thank you Urban Holiday Lofts!

OK for the price, very helpful staff and great location. The actual room wasn't that great, walls and floors could be redecorated and bathroom would def. do with renewing, especially shower- the pressure was really poor.

Amsterdam Hostel

San Francisco, USA

nice clean hostel, free towels, good location, no complaints,, except that there was a dead pigeon outside in the back. YUK!

City Hostel Seattle

Seattle, USA

A great and affordable place to stay, friendly and helpful staff, good location, def. would recommend.

It was a last minute stay, the hostel has a great location, super price, friendly staff etc. The only negative was just that the shower in the room was very loud, but otherwise I would definitely go back :)

Globetrotters Inn

San Francisco, USA

A nice place to stay. Had no problems at all.