Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 25

Definitely one of the best hostels I've ever been. Excelent staff (EVEN IN PARIS! Trust me!), really clean facilities and yet an awesome atmosphere. I would really recommend it to other travelers. Go without fear.

Hi Paulo ! Come back whenever you want ! It was awsome to have you with us. Have a nice trip, see you arround (in Paris ?).

MPS Noorderzon

Amsterdam, Netherlands

An AWESOME hostel. Totally surprising. The hostel owner is very strict and mantains everything in a PERFECT (and peaceful) state. I would definitely recommend anyone to go to this one. Clean, well-placed and peaceful. Really a dream.

Schlafmeile Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Lucky Lake Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

One of the best hostels I've ever been! There is only the transportation problem, but the hostel staff gets us up near Hollendrecht station and leads us to the hostel for just 1 euro. You have the experience of being in a legitimate caravan housing and the staff is simply excellent, no other words. The breakfast is also really decent and I have absolutely nothing to complain about this place. Definitely would recommend. Just take care to go on summer, since it can be really cold.

A big thank you from our 'excellent' staff!

Lybeer Travellers' Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

#READ IT# I've stayed in a private room for 2 days with my girlfriend. This hostel is built in a historical building in Brugges, but this is no excuse for letting the facilities in such an awful state. You need to climb DANGEROUS stairways and there are only 2 toilets in the hostel! They were reforming the floor where I was located.

Thank you for your comment but aren't you contradicting yourself a bit? "letting the facilities in such an awful state" + "they were reforming the floor".... So we're not leaving anything in a bad state but making it better (in fact, the floor you were on is already finished by now so comment is no longer relevant). We are renovating, true, but everyone is already staying in a brand new, fresh looking room. Parts under construction are sealed off from guests. Hope to welcome you again at Lybeer Hostel soon, perhaps we can leave you with a better impression! Cheers

Home away from Home

Really receptive people. I would definitely recommend to anyone. I've felt myself really at home.

Perfect Hostel

Paris, France

It's worth the value, but not really that close to the metro station. The staff was not really polite, but that is Paris, so I guess people need to get used to it.

Schlafmeile Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Excellent hostel. Staff speaks clear English and is always available. Someone have stolen my blankets, but it can happen anywhere with anyone, so it wasn't their fault.

All Days

Toronto, Canada

The best hostel I've ever been. REALLY polite staff, very clean, organized.. I've felt myself home. Only 1 square away from the subway station, close to Bloor Avenue, really in a good price.. Can't imagine a better place to be in Toronto. Definetely I'd recommend to anyone who is going there.

Good staff, very well localized and with a complete kitchen/refrigerator for storing groceries and cooking. I'd recommend it!