Boomerang Hostel

Antwerp, Belgium

It is a party hostel. People were drinking and yelling all the night long when I stayed there. People are also allowed to smoke in the entrance downstair. which makes the whole hostel smell smoke. There was only one plug for 14 beds in my room. There is no locker in the rooms, you can put your bag into a locked room though. The breakfast was good but you have to pay an extra 2.50 euros. I think it's ok to crash if you're in Antwerp only for partying, otherwise I wouldn't recommend it.

Antwerp Central Youth Hostel

Antwerp, Belgium

Very clean. Good eat as much as you can free breakfast. Quite a big hostel with a lack of atmosphere though, I didn't feel it like the right place to meet fellow travellers. A bit expensive. Would recommend it if you go to Antwerp.

Greg & Tom Hostel

Krakow, Poland

One of the best hostel I've ever stayed. Very clean. Great staff who give useful tips about the city and show us some nice bars (I say hello to Sarah and Olga). Free breakfast and dinner which are good. Free beers and shot on the evening (but it's not a party hostel though). Nice common area where it's easy to meet the other guests. Beds very comfy. Here is the place where you have to stay if you go to Krakow. Would definitively go back there.

Poets Corner Hostel

Olomouc, Czech Republic

- Very nice hostel with friendly and relax atmosphere - Staff very friendly and helpful who organizes activities on the evening. They also give a lot of useful information about the city and the surroundings. - Common areas were good too. - Would definitively recommend you to go to Olomouc and stay at the Poets Corner Hostel.

Sir Toby's Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

- A bit far away from the town centre - Very nice cellar bar with good beers and atmosphere. Nice place to meet fellow travellers - Breakfast was good but a bit expensive for Prague - Cleanliness OK - Staff OK - I slept in a top bunk and I found it a bit too high. Might be dangerous if you come back drunk after a pub crawl for instance. - Would recommend it if you're looking for a quiet hostel outside of the centre.

Albatross

Newcastle upon Tyne, England

It's more an hostel for people who want to party rather than for backpackers. It was not too noisy though and the staff was keen to deal with noise issue. Very good location in central Newcastle, surrounded by bars and clubs. No locker but you can lock your valuables at the reception. Cleanliness OK. Bathroom OK although that the door of some showers did not close. Good sized kitchen and communal are. I would definitively recommend this hostel if you're on a trip in Newcastle.

Ace York

York, England

Pros: - Very well located in York - Old Mansion with a lot of character - Clean - Nice breakfast. Cons: - A bit expensive. - Need more and bigger showers. - No locker. Box to put the bags under the bed are small and wouldn't fit large backpack.

Embassie Liverpool Backpackers

Liverpool, England

House a bit old but full of character. I got a very warm welcoming and a good introduction to Liverpool when I arrived. The free Beatles tour was just great and ended up with a free entry to the cavern club. 24 hours toast and tea/coffee. Facilities and cleanliness OK. Would definitively recommend it and I'll go back there if I return to Liverpool.

- No kitchen - No free Internet access. You have to rent a tablet and it costs 2 euros for 30 minutes - No locker -Good breakfast - Godd free map - Quite clean

Hello, Thanks for taking the time to write such an informative review. We do not have a kitchen, as it states on all websites where we are advertised but we do have an awesome restaurant where you can get cheap quality meals and even free beer samples with your food! There is free WiFi available in our bar/restaurant/chill out room and reception area. Sorry that you missed the neumerous signs around the hostel advertising this. There are lockers in all of our rooms and also lockers provided for you to use after you check out, sorry that you also seemed to have missed this. We rent tablets which cost 2 euro for 30 mins, 3 euro for an hour and 1 euro for every additional hour after that! Pretty good value we think! Please come back and stay with us soon! Safe travels The Bauhaus Team

Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Pros: -Breakfast -Activities Cons: -I couldn't open the window in the 12-bed bedroom where I was staying so it was hot and smelly inside -A bit overcrowned The walking tour was all right but not the best I did.

360 Hostel Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

Very clean and secure hostel. Good location. It was easy to meet new people there in the common room or at the bar. Helpful staff who advised me a very good free walking tour. More activities could have been organised. Will definitively stay there again if I go back to Barcelona.

Home Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

It was really an hostel where I was feeling like at home. The staff was friendly and helpful and the mama's dinner delicious. I would definitely recommend it and I would go back there if I return to Lisbon.

Yes! Porto Hostel

Porto, Portugal

I particulary recommend this hostel, everything was great: the staff, the cleanliness, the walking tour, the breakfast ... I really enjoyed my stay in Porto there and for sure I would go back there if I return to Porto.

Central Backpack King

Budapest, Hungary

Very friendly and helpful staff. Very good location.

Aqualand

Poprad, Slovakia

Very friendly and helpful staff

Good location.

Believe-it-or-Not

Vienna, Austria

You really feel there like home !