Reviews: LTeezy

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 23

The hostel is literally in pikes market. It was very clean and we really enjoyed our stay. There are about 14% in taxes added at check-in, so just keep that in mind. They also had a smoking room, and 420 is legal in Seattle. Great stay! I would stay here if I were you.

• 31st Jul 2013

I would stay here again! The staff were very nice, the people were very friendly, and the location was pretty close to everything. The only thing that i have to say that's not positive it that the food in the restaurant is pretty bad. It could be a lot better :). I would stay here again anytime, I really enjoyed my stay. The pub crawl was awesome!

• 29th Jul 2013

Barnacles Temple Bar House

Dublin, Ireland

This is the most secure hostel that I have every stayed in. This is also the most clean hostel that I have every stayed in. I would stay here again any time. The staff was very helpful and I felt very comfortable staying here. It is also in a very good location.

• 28th Jul 2011

Killarney Sugan Hostel

Killarney, Ireland

The guy who manages this hostel and his wife were AWESOME!!!!! The guy was so helpful with everything we needed and with city info. The rooms were very clean and the lobby had a lot of character. I would stay here again for sure. The location was right next to everything you would want in Killarney. The manager = A+++++.

• 26th Jul 2011

Bru Bar & Hostel

Cork, Ireland

This hostel was very clean. The bar downstairs was very nice with LIVE MUSIC every night. I would say that this was one of the most fun hostels I have stayed in. The staff were friendly and we got a discount on drinks at certain hours for staying at the hostel. I recommend this hostel.

• 25th Jul 2011