Dragonfly Hostels

Lima, Peru

The Dragonfly was great. It is a small hostel with a nice terrace and bar open until 11pm. Rooms were clean. Breakfast was average but nice. They had a book exchange. They are able to set up tours for you. Overall very nice!

Pariwana Hostel Cusco

Cusco, Peru

My key broke in the backpackers keyhole and they made me pay for the repair. I thought that was ridiculous!

• 25th Aug 2013

Pariwana Hostel Cusco

Cusco, Peru

The layout of the hostel was great. The breakfast was okay and 24hour staff was great. The key I used for my room broke inside the lock and the staff made me pay for it. I thought that was pretty ridiculous! Otherwise, my stay was good.

Nice hostel. Wifi didn't work that well. They have beer for sale and are located near the water. Rooms were clean and so were the bathrooms. Overall a nice place.

Lucia Freda

Florence, Italy

The landlady is adorable. She cleans the apartment complex multiple times a day. She doesnt speak English but it wasnt a problem for us. Just bring your reservation and use sign language to communicate. Shes lovely! She picked flowers for our room and everything is really tidy. There is a fridge and stove so you can cook for yourself.

I wish it was closer to the city and had more things going on during the week to bring backpackers together. Was there from Sunday to Thursday and I expected more of a party. Nice brochures and friendly staff. Spoke english!!

Flying Pig Downtown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Good hostel. Great location. Tons of people. Good for partying.