Masaya Bogota Hostel

Bogota, Colombia

Great Hostel, which has a great identity. It's clean, it has many areas to chill and be outside in the patio. There is activities organized (salsa dancing and other games at night). I think it's the nicest hostel in the candelaria, the breakfast was awesome! I loved the place but I hated the aweful person sharing the dorm with me, who had no respect and no awarenes that he wasn't alone there. (bad luck I guess).

• 26th Jun 2013

Buddha Hostel Medellin

Medellin, Colombia

Great place! I stayed 3 years ago at the Secret Buddha hostel in Itagui (south of Medellin) so I trusted the new hostel alike and I was not disappointed. The place is great, no in el Poblado that's true, but still quite well located in a safe and nice centered area. The staff of the hostel is really helpful. The hostel has a garden to chill and relax, internet works perfectly. The dorm beds are comfortable and everything gets cleaned on a daily basis. Thanks Buddha team! I will come back!

• 30th Apr 2013

Los Mostros Hostel

Panama City, Panama

Great Hostel, maybe the best In Panama actually. The staff cares, they do have a real client service. The dorms are clean, comfortable and do have aircon to survive the warm nights. The place is central just behind the big mall and closeby to the sea and close enough to reach the bar area without paying an expensive taxi. The place is also great to relax. There is a small swimming pool, and a garden to chill and enjoy the sun. I will definitely come back!

• 29th Apr 2013

Celvante Jungle Hostel

Puerto Jimenez, Costa Rica

Great hostel in the middle of the jungle, just 3km out of town. You can definitely experience the jungle and it's dense wildlife from the hostel, it's magic! seriously! The beds are comfy, it's clean, you can even walk around the area and see some wildlife on your own. The food suggested at night is great! In terms of noise, it's a very peaceful place. You will wake up with the nature. The only down side is taxi needed to reach the hostel, but being there is so much better than the center.

• 20th Apr 2013

Hostel Bekuo San Jose

San Jose, Costa Rica

Great stay at the Hostel Bekuo, I can definitely say it feels like being at home there. The staff is really friendly and helpful. The dorms are good and clean. There is a nice little garden. The staff took us out to some bars at night, they also suggested some dinner to gather everyone. Really good social effort! The only detail to improve would be the internet, which was really not working well.

• 24th Feb 2013

Casa Vilasanta

Guadalajara, Mexico

Good place, nice hostel, and friendly staff. Unfortunately the management was pretty badly handled, as after making a reservation through hostelworld, I got told that no one knew about my reservation and that the hostel was full. It's only after digging and pushing a bit that they realized the error and found a solution. I got moved to another "room" which was not a host room, but more a plan B, pretty noisy because next to the reception and on the street. The bathroom was also an issue.

• 27th Oct 2012

Blue Pepper Chapultepec

Guadalajara, Mexico

Great hostel, clean and quiet, there is even free breakfast. Beds are comfortable, and the staff is very helpful and really easy going. I would definitely recommend anyone to stay there. Furthermore the location is one of the best in town i believe.

• 26th Oct 2012
  • Switzerland

Thanks for the review. Providing a friendly and informative experience is what we strive for here at Blue Pepper. We hope that you are doing well. Cheers from the staff.

Shelter Jordan

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Although the place is meant to be calm, the rules not being well explained initially to the clients we may meet the usual noisy stupid young people who would have very little respect for the others when coming back late at night. Smashing the doors 15 times and so on... . Maybe the doors could be slightly improved in order not to "slam". Cleanliness could be highly improved especially regarding the bedclothes which are full of hair and other "souvenirs". So a good washing of those wouldn't be a luxury.