Location: Taiwan, Age: 24

Cordoba Bed and Be

Cordoba, Spain

My friend and I stayed in a private twin room which was clean and comfortable. I have to say Jose is an excellent host and Cordoba is indeed a nice place to visit. Jose would give you good advice about the different spots to visit in Cordoba. Also, the bike tour was such as a great experience. The atmosphere here was friendly and you will get to meet nice people. It was very family-like. The breakfast was excellent. :) Would definitely recommend here! Thank you so much Jose!!

• 8th Jul 2013
  • Taiwan

We stayed in a 8 female dorm. The room was relatively big compared with other hostels I had stayed before. We had a comfortable stay at the Oasis Backpacker's Palace. The staffs were friendly and really helpful in helping to find and reserve the Flamenco tickets for us. Also, the hostel has a free walking tour provided by Panchotours. The tour was fun and great.

• 6th Jul 2013

Abercorn House Hostel

I booked a private twin en-suite and this hostel is at the great location which only a few minutes away from the Hammersmith. Very convenient to gain access to many popular place in London. The room is neat, clean and in good size but slightly dusty around the window frame and curtain. The en-suite has tower, soap and shampoo provided. One possible weaknesses is that cooking equipment such as pot, knife, chopping board are not provided in the kitchen. The washing liquid also not provided.

• 9th Jun 2013

Safestay York

York, England

The room are clean and each room has its story behind it. Very interesting place. Quite near to the town center, approx 10 to 15 minutes by walking. Very near to train station, perfect place to stay if you are catching the train in the next early morning. Only problem I faced is there wasn't hot shower available in the room I stayed, however, there is another bathroom at the hall, not too bad after all. I'll stay again when visiting York again.

• 21st Oct 2011