Location: Brazil, Gender: Female, Age: 28

Greg & Tom Hostel

Krakow, Poland

It was one of the best hostels I've stayed. Meet great people there, the location was good, the food was nice and the staff was really fiendly and helpful. If I am ever in Krakow again I would definitely stay there again.

• 17th Sep 2013

St Christopher's Village

It´s a nice hostel, close to 2 tube stations. Second stay here and I liked. The only downside was having to pay for lugagge storage and the fact that I had to switch rooms (so I had to pack everything again)

• 22nd Sep 2012

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are sorry that you had to change rooms this time. Yes. you have to pay for lockers, but its only a maximum of £3 per 24hours and for this you get a secure locker which is insured for up to £500, which we think is not a bad deal ;) We glad you enjoyed your second stay at the Village and we hope you will be back soon. All the best. St. Christopher's Team

It was clean and a nice place to stay, I was there for just one night.

• 21st Sep 2012

Hello, Thank you for leaving a comment! We are glad you enjoyed your stay in our hostel!! We hope to see you soon in our HI community! Best regards, Giada

Las Musas Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Everything was great except for the showers, you only get 5 minutes of hot shower per room. Or two days with cold showers!

Equity Point Centric

Barcelona, Spain

One of the guys of the reception was really rude but all the others were nice and helpful! The location is great!!

St Christopher's Village

Everything was great but the toilets were disgusting all the time. On the last day there were kids running around and screaming and walking into the girls bathrooms. I didn't think it was allowed in hostels, a group of about 40 fourteen years old.