Guesthouse il Gong

Rome, Italy

This hostel is a great choice when you want to stay some days in Rome! It's not in the centre of the city, but it is withing 5 min from the nearest subway station. It is also close to the train station Tiburtina, which is not the main station from Rome, but all the trains arriving to Termini arrive to Tiburtina too. The hostel is fantastic, very well decorated and the staff is wonderful, very helpful!! They will give you very good tips for your stay in Rome. Definitely I will stay here again!!!!

• 10th Sep 2013
  • Spain

I really appreciate your fantastic review !!ciao ciao Cristina :))

Soggiorno Laura

Florence, Italy

This hostel is the best option to stay in Florence! It's located in the centre of town (just 5 minutes from Accademia galery and 10 minutes from the Duomo) and you get there everything you need: towels, private bathroom, breakfast on the top terrace (amazing!!!!). A good value for money! The staff was so nice to us, and they give us good recommendations about where to eat. I would definitely stay again in Soggiorno Laura when I come back to Florence.

Mount Eccles Court

Dublin, Ireland

Great hostel! We really loved our stay in Dublín! The appartments with kitchen and bathroom are perfect for couples WHO are expending their holidays in Dublín. It's near the main avenue of the city and within 10 min walking to the main pub street. The breakfast is great! I would highly recommend this hostrl and I hope to stay there the next time I'm going to ireland!

Argyle Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Very charming hostel, especially if you stay in the little house they have at the end of the street!!! Very clean and very near of the centre of the city!!! I will book again with them when I return to Scotland!!

• 24th Aug 2011