RockPresso House

Chiang Mai, Thailand

The stay went well! Rockpresso didn't have any reviews up so we thought we would give it a chance at only 120 baht a night. You can tell the two guys running the place are nice and trying to provide great customer service. We didn't really see them that much and kind of checked out on our own. No AC in the dorms, only a fan. Bathroom was dirty but fine. You do get a locker which is nice and important to me. Nothing special but great price and value! -Ivan @ Travel Movements

Viva Bahia

Salvador, Brazil

My girlfriend and I recently stayed at Viva Bahia for several days leading up to and during Carnival. It was phenomenal! I booked it without checking the location so I was surprised to find that it was 27 km outside of the city center. Do NOT let this worry you. It is easy to catch buses and is the same cost as going anywhere out. There is a major bus stop nearby and you get great restaurants, better beaches and MUCH more value for your money. The owner is great, super friendly and helpful.

Sun & Moon Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

just an average hostel. it was a little expensive for what it offered since you had to rent towels, sheets, blankets, and put a five euro deposit for your room key. some staff was nice and helpful and some staff were rude.