Ai Vicere

Palermo, Italy

Totally enjoyed our 3 night stay there. Great location! Just next to theatre. Luca gave us a lot of ideas and suggestions on where to go, what to eat, etc. which was very very useful. Great breakfast, fruits tea and coffee is always around. The room is tidied every day, very thoughtful and nice indeed. Wish we could have more nights to stay there!!! Strongly recommended!!!

• 9th Apr 2013
  • Hong Kong

My parents and I super love our stay in the B&B! Nice environment in Anacapri, peaceful and quiet. The owner was really nice, feeding us information of the island what to stay where to eat etc. The B&B is beautifully furnished, great lovely tiles with the Carribean style. Lovely garden as well! My parents and I liked the place so much. Definitely worth staying!

• 8th Apr 2013

Cesare Balbo Inn

Rome, Italy

Maison de Didi

Rome, Italy

Love the style and feel of Maison de Didi, the host was very nice and always giving us tips and suggestions! Totally enjoyed our stay, very home-y feel B&B. Worth staying!!

Thank you very much, it has been a pleasure having you here, hope to see you again on your nexr visit in Rome! Didi

B&B Casa Nuvola

Verona, Italy

It was my second stay in the hostel and Stefan was an awesome host!!! Friendly, supportive and helpful, Always has ideas and suggestions ready. The restaurant he recommended us was fantastic! Nice setting and atmosphere in the B&B, very home-y feel. Definitely worth staying and I wish I could have stayed for more nights than just one!

• 2nd Apr 2013

AWA Innbrucke-Gasthof-Innbrucke

Innsbruck, Austria

We had two nights stay in the Hotel, and it was above average. My parents were staying in room 2 on the first floor and it was so so big and nice view of the river! The owner gave us thi 3-people room altho we've booked for a double room only. How nice and thoughful! Breakfast was great, you have everything needed. Location is good too! Very very close to Golden Roof. Worth staying!

• 31st Mar 2013

Hotel Nymphenburg Munich

Munich, Germany

The breakfast was OMG-ly GOOD!!!Help charged us up for the whole day and unlimited choie of selection of the breakfast, both warm and cold dish! The staff was very helpful too! definitely worth staying!