• Ukraine, Couple, 31-40
Istanbul Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
19th Apr 2013

We took a private for one night between the flights. Our room was separate from the hostel together with 2 more rooms (privates, I guess). The facility (former appartment?) also had 2 shower rooms and a kitchen. Everything was new and clean. We also had breakfast, which was served on the hostel rooftop - and THAT is a very nice spot. Staff is nice and helpful. And location is marvellous - just 3-5 mins on foot to Aya Sofia.

• Ukraine, Couple, 25-30
Atlas City Hotel, Munich, Germany
20th Apr 2012

Thanks for hosting me and my husband in Munich! Your hostel was just it for us: clean, helpful staff, central location, good breakfast. When looking for you for the first time, we entered Atlas residence at the opposite side - they have a visible signage, you don't. Only a detailed instruction from hostleworld helped to find you fast. What I saw as a drawback was the food smell that sometimes came from the dining area. However, it was felt only beside the reception - no odd smells in the room.

• Ukraine,
Ocean View Cottage, Hikkaduwa, Sri Lanka
9.3
10th Apr 2011

I'm very glad that we stayed in Oceanview - it was just what we were looking for: quite, cosy, and home-like place. A great bonus is the pool. I only wish there was a possibility to have some food or drink in the evening.