• USA, Female, 31-40
Pella-Inn, Athens, Greece
4.6
13th Apr 2013

There is no professional attitude, nor a city tour guide or a city map. The hostel direction is a worse one, if not for Demitris, Maram - the receptionists, I don't think the Hostel is of any good except an inn w/ a bed - no hospitality; greetings or any guiding info for a client to a city or country.

Sorry you didn't enjoy your stay. We offer a free walking tour every day, unfortunately we had ran out of maps while you staying . Free maps are available now The receptions gave all the information required to enjoy your stay Athens

Abraham Hostel Jerusalem, Jerusalem, Israel
11th Apr 2013

Jerusalem is the second best hostel I have encountered on my annual vacation. Very clean, professional, friendly atmosphere; offering more than enough. Location is good close to market. I strongly recommend to travellers, except direction to hostel is not clear enough on where to get the tram, & there is no existing sherut from airport.

Castle Hostel Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
4.0
29th Mar 2013

Due to greediness,unprofessional attitude discouraged me when I checked in, since he hoped to have a group or family like to rent instead of for One only, that's very unprofessional attitude. I hope that will not happen to other future guests, this attitude must be changed, besides that he has a personal liking to individual guest which annoyed many of us in the same room. Pls forward him this comment. Thanks.

Hostel Ruthensteiner Vienna, Vienna, Austria
8.7
21st Sep 2011

I do really appreciate the nice way the staffs treat clients, fast, courteous,helpful on the overall, I definitely would like to recommend to all friends around the world which I also did share my comments on your Hostel with other Hostels on my last trip in six countries.