I strongly recommend this hostel: close to everything, and admirably managed !

Kimberley House

Penang, Malaysia

The good thing is that the guest house is very nice and very close to Komtar. Bad things are the absence of windows in the rooms and the noise due to the fact that we have keys and no badges to enter the rooms (which doesn't hamper thieves, as I experienced when I arrived).

KRS Pines Guest House

Tanah Rata, Malaysia

A very quiet & clean guest house.. with an incredibly powerful Wi-Fi connection ! The only thing that could be better would be to have something to boil water made available....

Shanghai Hotel

Ipoh, Malaysia

M. Chang is very nice, and the price of the room is actually quite cheap, but the room are very... very dirty.

PODs the Backpackers Home

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Why is it a wonderful place ? Because : - it is VERY clean - it is quiet - the location is juste near from KL Sentral, and regarding the difficulties to cross the roads in KL, this is GREAT

MIR Hostel

St Petersburg, Russia

Admiral Hostel

Irkutsk, Russia

It was not precised that breakfast is not included : it's quite expansive for what it is, then. Moreover, the place is quite hard to find, and there was nobody answering when I rang at 6:30 in the morning (although I answered to the mail asking the date and hour of my arrival...). The description should not mention a hostel, but a guest house, as it's just an appartement. I don't think I'll come back, so.