Reviews: zoranradic5708

Location: Slovenia, Gender: Male, Age: 28

Good location, short walk to the main train station and the city center. Basic breakfast included in the price, complementary tea offered all day. Basic facilities. Towels included with the single room. The room had a somewhat unpleasant smell that I couldn't get rid off no matter how long the windows were open.

• 2nd Dec 2014

Pula Art Hostel

Pula, Croatia

Excellent location, walking distance to the city center on the one side and to the beach on the other. Comfortable bunk beds. AC in all rooms. Towel included. Supermarket across the street. Basic kitchen equipment provided. Only one bathroom per room - could get a bit crowded at times. Wifi only works in the terrace. All in all good value for money.

• 22nd Jul 2014

Milano Hostel

Milan, Italy

Good location. The hostel looks new and there were still some final works going on when I was there. The rooms are decent, and the beds comfortable. Lockers included. The bathrooms are kept decently clean. There could be more toilets (I think there's one per floor, i.e. for about 10 people). Good value for the price. Keep in mind that you need to pay 2€ per person per night extra for the city tax.

• 24th May 2014

The Hostel Genoa

Genoa, Italy

Clean, new, modern hostel in the center of Genova. Well equipped kitchen and common room. Lockers provided. Keep in mind that there is a lock out daily 12:00-15:00 and a curfew at 1:00!

• 10th May 2014

Cinque Terre Holidays

Cinque Terre, Italy

Good location - in the center of Riomaggiore. The hostel is made up of several flats in an apartment building that have each their own kitchen and washroom. It's keep decently clean by the staff. No real common area. No wifi in the rooms, only in the office in the next building.

• 8th May 2014

Ciao Hostel

Florence, Italy

Comfortable single beds in the dorm rooms, no bunk beds. Clean and well equipped kitchen on every floor. Good location - 5 min walk to the train station, 20 min walk to the historic centre. No real common area to relax and meet other travelers. A big towel included in the price.

• 22nd Apr 2014
  • Slovenia

A decent hostel with rather basic facilities. The bunk beds are quite small, but at least the dorm rooms are big and don't feel too crowded. Limited use of the kitchen - from 14:00h until 22:00h only. A basic breakfast for 4 € available in the morning. Excellent location - within walking distance to the Colosseum and the Termini train station. Too expensive.

• 19th Apr 2014

Welcome Inn

Naples, Italy

An inexpensive hostel with basic facilities. Croissant and coffee for breakfast included. No additional tourist taxes to pay. Good location; 5 min walk to the nearest metro stop, 15 min walk to the centre. Good common area for socialising. Friendly staff. I wish there were more electric sockets in the room though, at least one per each guest would be fine. Good value for money.

• 17th Apr 2014
  • Slovenia

Good value hostel. Clean. Rooms are small but beds are comfortable enough. Electronic lock included. Walking distance to La Rambla. Big and well equipped kitchen. Good common area.

• 28th Mar 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

The location for JR Pass holders is not good - about 2 km to the nearest JR station. They strictly let you keep your luggage only till 20:00 on the check-out date. I had a night flight at 01:00, so on my last day I was out all day exploring Tokyo. I came back to the hostel at 19:55 and kindly asked if I could have a few more min for a quick shower. The staff rejected my request and asked me to leave immediately. I should point out that my stay was 4 days long and I was a good guest,

• 11th Sep 2013
  • Slovenia

Thank you very much for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback, too. We are very sorry about the inconvenience. Since it is difficult to keep customers' luggage secure if there is no limit even after our business hour, we regret to limit our service only until 8pm as it is clearly written on our website. We are sorry for inflexibility and appreciate your understanding and co-operation. We hope to see you again in another time. Thank you very much again

Quality Hostel K's House Takayama

Hida Takayama, Japan

Excellent location (but then again it is a small town), clean, very nice common area and well equipped kitchen (with free shaved ice available). The beds are big enough and comfortable, but the rooms in general are a bit cramped and so are the washrooms too. Anyway, I'd stay again.

• 9th Sep 2013
  • Slovenia

Thank you very much for your comment. We are glad you enjoyed Takayama and staying here. We look forward to seeing you again here if you come back to japan again!

Shaq Big House

Kanazawa, Japan

Unfortunately I only had one day in Kanazawa, but still enjoyed my stay at Shaq's House. The beds are big enough and comfy, the rooms and washrooms are clean and Shaq is a very pleasant person to talk with. I would stay again.

• 8th Sep 2013

Hotel Chuo

Osaka, Japan

That was a great stay! A single room for this price is unbeatable. Included in the price are towels and a bathing robe. The location couldn't be better - 2 min walking from a JR station. Be warned though, the room has the distinctive smell of tatami mattresses, if you can't handle it better look for something else. Also, the showers are in the ground floor, which means that you need to take the elevator down and pass the lobby, but it's kinda not a big deal because everyone is doing it.

• 5th Sep 2013
  • Slovenia

Good value hostel with laid back atmosphere, just like the whole city of Nagasaki. I enjoyed my stay, however I do have a remark: I slept in a top bunk in the 4-bed dorm with AC directly next to me - a bit older model too, meaning it wasn't only blowing directly into me it was also a bit loud. I would stay again, but not in that top bunk bed.

• 4th Sep 2013

Fukuoka Hana Hostel

Fukuoka City, Japan

The best hostel I've been to on my 3-week trip through Japan. Clean, comfortable, great location.

• 2nd Sep 2013
  • Slovenia

All in all a good value hostel; clean, comfortable, friendly staff. I would stay again. The one criticism I have is that in the 5-bed room one of the top bunks is directly under the AC which means that it's blowing directly into the poor person the whole night.

• 31st Aug 2013
  • Slovenia

Good quality hostel: clean, comfortable, room for socializing, helpful staff. Would stay again.

• 28th Aug 2013

Hue, Vietnam

• 8th Oct 2012

Cuba Bar & Hostel

Ceske Budejovice, Czech Republic

A relaxed and easygoing hostel, quite near the center of Ceske Budejovice.

• 7th Apr 2012