Reviews: zoranradic5708

Location: Slovenia, Gender: Male, Age: 27

Good value hostel. Clean. Rooms are small but beds are comfortable enough. Electronic lock included. Walking distance to La Rambla. Big and well equipped kitchen. Good common area.

• 28th Mar 2014
  • Slovenia
  • All Male Group, 25-30

The location for JR Pass holders is not good - about 2 km to the nearest JR station. They strictly let you keep your luggage only till 20:00 on the check-out date. I had a night flight at 01:00, so on my last day I was out all day exploring Tokyo. I came back to the hostel at 19:55 and kindly asked if I could have a few more min for a quick shower. The staff rejected my request and asked me to leave immediately. I should point out that my stay was 4 days long and I was a good guest,

Thank you very much for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback, too. We are very sorry about the inconvenience. Since it is difficult to keep customers' luggage secure if there is no limit even after our business hour, we regret to limit our service only until 8pm as it is clearly written on our website. We are sorry for inflexibility and appreciate your understanding and co-operation. We hope to see you again in another time. Thank you very much again

Quality Hostel K's House Takayama

Hida Takayama, Japan

Excellent location (but then again it is a small town), clean, very nice common area and well equipped kitchen (with free shaved ice available). The beds are big enough and comfortable, but the rooms in general are a bit cramped and so are the washrooms too. Anyway, I'd stay again.

Thank you very much for your comment. We are glad you enjoyed Takayama and staying here. We look forward to seeing you again here if you come back to japan again!

Shaq Big House

Kanazawa, Japan

Unfortunately I only had one day in Kanazawa, but still enjoyed my stay at Shaq's House. The beds are big enough and comfy, the rooms and washrooms are clean and Shaq is a very pleasant person to talk with. I would stay again.

Hotel Chuo

Osaka, Japan

That was a great stay! A single room for this price is unbeatable. Included in the price are towels and a bathing robe. The location couldn't be better - 2 min walking from a JR station. Be warned though, the room has the distinctive smell of tatami mattresses, if you can't handle it better look for something else. Also, the showers are in the ground floor, which means that you need to take the elevator down and pass the lobby, but it's kinda not a big deal because everyone is doing it.

Good value hostel with laid back atmosphere, just like the whole city of Nagasaki. I enjoyed my stay, however I do have a remark: I slept in a top bunk in the 4-bed dorm with AC directly next to me - a bit older model too, meaning it wasn't only blowing directly into me it was also a bit loud. I would stay again, but not in that top bunk bed.

Fukuoka Hana Hostel

Fukuoka City, Japan

The best hostel I've been to on my 3-week trip through Japan. Clean, comfortable, great location.

All in all a good value hostel; clean, comfortable, friendly staff. I would stay again. The one criticism I have is that in the 5-bed room one of the top bunks is directly under the AC which means that it's blowing directly into the poor person the whole night.

Good quality hostel: clean, comfortable, room for socializing, helpful staff. Would stay again.

Euro Youth Hostel

Hue Backpackers Hostel

Hue, Vietnam

Cuba Bar & Hostel

Ceske Budejovice, Czech Republic

A relaxed and easygoing hostel, quite near the center of Ceske Budejovice.

The Monk's Bunk Kaunas