Old Town Hostel

Zadar, Croatia

It's pretty easy to find as Zadar is pretty small. I took the bus to the hostel, which was easy just a matter of waiting for the right city bus. Then I walked to the bus station at the end of my stay. His was also quite easy only about 25 mins. The staff were excellent and had a lot to stay about what to do! Pizza cuts are delic! He hostel only had one bathroom, 1 shower and 1 toilet, on each floor. This became difficult as they offer 8bed dorms. Still a great place to stay!

The House Hostel Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

Less than. 10 min walk to the main bus station - which was super helpful when catching an early bus to plitvice lakes. The staff were really helpful in telling me where to go eat in the city center. The hostel has a kitchen with full alliances and free breakfast. Easy tram ride into the city center

Ashanti Lodge Gardens

Cape Town, South Africa

Stayed for four nights and everything was great! The staff were awesome to chill with! We didn't eat at the hostel but they had a rather big menu. The bar is pretty small but why stay at the hostel bar when long street is so close?! I would definitely stay here again. Everyone was very helpful and laundry service was same day and great!

Hello Victoria Thanks for your review. We are currently having plans done up to extend the bar deck area so we will soon have a much bigger lounge area to overlook the mountain. Hopefully we will see you back again! Regards Lisa

Jollyboys Backpackers

Livingstone, Zambia

The food was awesome and the price was just right. The mix of people was nice. The pool is a bit small and there isn't much sun tanning room. The rooms were nice with hot water all day. Very close to the main street and Vic Falls. Fun activities!

Villa Dimitris