• USA, Female, 18-24
Miami Hostel, Miami, USA
8.0
5th Jun 2013

I loved the layout of the hostel. I was in an 8 bed room and it had 2 bathrooms in it. The porch was great for hanging out. I hated that they use styrofoam plates and utensils in the kitchen instead of real stuff. Styrofoam is one of the worst products you can use and it's very wasteful. It's right next to Whole Foods and Publix and there's a bus stop outside. I would stay here again.

• USA, Female, 18-24
8.0
2nd Jun 2013

Nice hostel but they nickel and done you. I've never heard of charging for luggage storage for guests and breakfast didn't start until 9. I was out of there every day before 8 so I never got any. Rooms were decent and staff was nice. An average hostel.

• USA,
Graffiti, Barcelona, Spain
8.7
21st Apr 2011

I had such a great time at Graffit. The people were great, the staff was great. The location could have been better but the metro is right next door. Biggest complaint was that one halfof the hostel is over a spanish karoke bar or something that plays loud music from 10 pm until 10 am. Really loud. If you stay on the other side you'll be fine. Highly recommended!!