Istanbul Harmony Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Not having bunk beds was great. The room was large and felt uncrowded with big windows and good light. The rooftop patio was excellent. WiFi was a little slow and spotty in the room, but very good on the roof. Couldn't ask for a better location near everything you want to see in Old Town and yet relatively quiet and safe feeling. Staff was always friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend.

Old Town Hostel

Tbilisi, Georgia

Staff was friendly but not particularly helpful. Having only one bathroom is tough. Room felt crowded and did not have enough outlets or lights.

Euphoria

Tallinn, Estonia

A little too hippy for my tastes, but everyone was pretty friendly and the ambience certainly would appeal to some people. Very close to pretty much everything you would want to see inTallinn.

Celts House

Dublin, Ireland

Staff was the high point at Celts House. Friendly and extremely helpful. Room was adequate although you could feel the springs through the mattress. A little off the beaten trail making for a quiet location, but still close to central Dublin

Graffiti

Barcelona, Spain

I suppose the location is good enough. Otherwise, skip Graffiti. The staff were unhelpful/rude and I got the feeling they would simply rather I not be there. The feeling was mutual. My shampoo mysteriously walked away and I was not the first person to drink the milk I labeled as mine. The place was rather grubby looking as well.